ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Holland

He will get offered then. Don't be surprised to hear about an OV being set up with Xavier Booker soon too.
To me this currently feels wide net, no slam dunk future commits individually, but playing the odds that 3-4-5 of these guys will join Reed in the class.

People here are concerned in part due to all the Duke commits. But outside of Mack and Mookie, I’m not sure if anyone in the whole class we’ve really recruited has committed.

The Camden boys seem to be the pivot point of how this class goes to me. Wagner, Bradshaw, Reed, a wing or two.
Or trying for Dillingham, Ian Jackson, Reed, Booker/Kingsley/Miranda(don’t see that name anymore), another wing or two.

Do you think a domino might drop before we get any real feel on the Camden/Scholars duo? Or perhaps that those decision(s) will set the direction for the rest of the class?

Reactions: RunninRichie
Hopefully he sees all the playing time he can handle because we most likely will be starting all over again.

Reactions: TM2013
Only negative news allowed here. Sorry
This isn’t positive news anymore. Recruits visiting is like a pre season ranking- doesn’t mean ish.

Now when we get some studs signed and on the court, I will be happy to celebrate with you.

You got a bad habit of putting the cart before the horse there Ed. I imagine this hurts you irl as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT