ADVERTISEMENT

RJ Barret considering re-classifying to 2018

The '18 class is going to be absolutely loaded at the top. Bagley, Williamson, Reddish, Langford, Jordan Brown and Barrett could all make cases to be the number one players in many other classes.

If this were to happen it would be incredibly interesting how it would impact other players, especially Reddish.

Unfortunately both Reddish and Barrett look like they are serious Duke leans. But in the same class, I cannot see them both going to the same school to fight for the same position when K can't handle/develop freshmen top talent well.

So Duke would likely get one of them, not both, and where would the other end up......????????

Good grief what a class.

Bring back some pieces like Quade, SGA, Richards, maybe one or two of the wings (Vanderbilt/Gabriel/Baker/Cam Johnson) and then focus on 2-3 of Bagley/Zion/Barrett etc. and go win a title.

The balance of power for the 2019 Championship is going to hinge on teams landing more than one of that top 6-7. We're in good shape for nearly all of them.

Reactions: W1LDCAT22
If this were to happen it would be incredibly interesting how it would impact other players, especially Reddish.

Unfortunately both Reddish and Barrett look like they are serious Duke leans. But in the same class, I cannot see them both going to the same school to fight for the same position when K can't handle/develop freshmen top talent well.

So Duke would likely get one of them, not both, and where would the other end up......????????
Agree on Duke only getting one.

Reactions: UKcatXXXL

I don't think Barrett is a duke lean at all but reddish is big time. No way if he did this would Duke get both.

So many heavy Duke leans! These players must have a great relationship with Coach K's unknown successor!

So many heavy Duke leans! These players must have a great relationship with Coach K's unknown successor!

In all seriousness it's almost all Kentucky and Duke for most of the top recruits. UNC nowhere to be found.......Kansas bits and small pieces.........

Just sayin

Duke leads early for every recruit in the upcoming classes each year...and then they don't.

Duke leads early for every recruit in the upcoming classes each year...and then they don't.
According to most on this board, Duke leads for every recruit until we get their commitment. never seen such fear from fans over another school in all of my years following b-ball. You people on this site crack me up. Relax

Reactions: Hoskins21
I would love to have Barrett.

He looked legit in the Hoops Summit game.

Barrett, Williamson, and Bagley would be a great trio to build a team around. Give me those three and about 5-6 guys back and we would be good to go.

ADVERTISEMENT