ADVERTISEMENT

Ricky P snitching on Langford??

We need to put another Pitino jersey in the rafters if he gets Indiana in trouble. His contributions to the program will have officially exceeded Rupp at that point.

RP's 20 year plan finally pays off. Talk about your long undercover assignments.

If only RP could also come up with some evidence that Deano intentionally had the AFAM sham program setup to keep his players eligible. I think we would have to name Rupp Arena after him.

Is there anything different between this and what happened with Marvin Bagley and his family? If this is legal then how did Reynardo Sidney lose eligibility? This all seems like a loophole that doesn't really exist.

This. I've been thinking about Sidney since the Bagley stories started hitting. Only major difference I see is one of the kids went to Duke and got to play. And one attended another university not named duke

Reactions: TM2013 and will1976
Uh wait a minute Rick.

So you met with adidas about Langford and their attempt to keep him with the shoe company yet you had ZERO knowledge about Bowen and he just fell in your lap????????? Your piehole continues to dig your Skeletor ass a deeper hole.

Damn lol that's deep. That hadn't even crossed my mind. Law school paying off right here

Uh wait a minute Rick.

So you met with adidas about Langford and their attempt to keep him with the shoe company yet you had ZERO knowledge about Bowen and he just fell in your lap????????? Your piehole continues to dig your Skeletor ass a deeper hole.

He had no knowledge of himself on the phone with Adidas at the time.

Reactions: floatingyou
Rick seems to only be aware of things that don't incriminate him. Broken chair at Minardi Hall? He's on it like stink on a monkey. Whores running in and out for years servicing recruits?

olasky_83.jpg

Uh wait a minute Rick.

Now Pitino only has 52 more things to admit. God bless Steve Pence. Should have gotten a piece of that pie for yourself, Counselor. [laughing]

Reactions: irishcat1965
This wasn't hard to connect all the dots. The kid's list of schools was initially UL, Kansas and Indiana, all Adidas schools. We all know Adidas has been handing out payments like Skittles so they could compete with Nike. At one point UL was his leader and we know what those turds were doing. KU has been paying players for years going back to Brandon Rush and Josh Selby and most recently Josh Jackson and DeSousa. Then RL adds Vandy to his final list of schools, who I suspect is paying recruits too, considering they've never signed a 5 star and they got two this year and one of them is Shittu, whom Cal refused to recruit. That is another warning sign.

Was that article insinuating that Mr. Langford basically took the "sponsorship" money for himself because the new AAU team is no longer competing? In other words, is this a loophole where a shoe company can "sponsor" a team by giving them six figures, and then the team can just not play and therefore keep the money? That would be a heck of an easy way to funnel money to a recruit and his family.

Clearly he has nothing g on UK since he would be spreading those rumors around given he is screwing everyone else he thinks has cheated and gotten away with it

This all went down while Crean was still there so there's no way IU gets in any trouble and I'm guessing Romeo is fine too. It does show how shady recruiting is though but it works that way for UK too. It even references that.

This wasn't hard to connect all the dots. The kid's list of schools was initially UL, Kansas and Indiana, all Adidas schools. We all know Adidas has been handing out payments like Skittles so they could compete with Nike. At one point UL was his leader and we know what those turds were doing. KU has been paying players for years going back to Brandon Rush and Josh Selby and most recently Josh Jackson and DeSousa. Then RL adds Vandy to his final list of schools, who I suspect is paying recruits too, considering they've never signed a 5 star and they got two this year and one of them is Shittu, whom Cal refused to recruit. That is another warning sign.
IU didn't pay him. Nike does the exact same as what happened here. If Nike had won the bidding war he'd probably be going to UK and you'd all be loving him. I think the whole thing is shady but that's how it works these days apparently. Nothing illegal went down but that doesn't make it ethical.

Reactions: Crimson_Force
IU didn't pay him. Nike does the exact same as what happened here. If Nike had won the bidding war he'd probably be going to UK and you'd all be loving him. I think the whole thing is shady but that's how it works these days apparently. Nothing illegal went down but that doesn't make it ethical.
An iused to be fan? Go jump back into your cesspool shitter program, it’s appropriately called the movement.

This all went down while Crean was still there so there's no way IU gets in any trouble and I'm guessing Romeo is fine too. It does show how shady recruiting is though but it works that way for UK too. It even references that.
Why? Because spirochetes have infected Pitino’s brain? That’s not a factual reference sfbs.

I mean look at the list here:

resurrects us from probation.
wins a title, gives us the best team in our history
takes us to another title game
builds the foundation for our 7th title.
makes the Boston Celtics bad
stops Duke from winning a title
gets that title vacated
provides us with a decade of hilarity and embarrassing scandals
puts Louisville on probation

If you add Indiana's continued demise and embarrassment to that list, Rick Pitino needs a statue in Lexington. Just make sure it's turned around so he can continue looking the other way.
He already has one, it just looks like the back end of a horse!

It's awfully funny that Cal wouldn't recruit Langford and that is usually a pretty good warning sign. Over the years UK fans have wondered why Cal backed off of certain recruits and later on we find out how shady these guys recruitments were. It definitely seems like Langford's dad was on the Adidas payroll, especially considering the stunt he pulled at the commitment ceremony marketing Adidas. Langford's daddy got something from Adidas out of this don't kid yourself.

Reactions: Kentucky31
Fake news. He is referencing last summers AAU season. IU wasn't a player at all last summer with the Langfords.
We need to put another Pitino jersey in the rafters if he gets Indiana in trouble. His contributions to the program will have officially exceeded Rupp at that point.
Fake news. :). He is referencing last summers AAU season. IU wasn't a player at all last summer with the Langfords. However, doesn't this interview just incriminate him more? If all this be true, 1.5 yrs ago, wouldn't an approving Rick be in the thick of it all?

Last edited:
Fake news. He is referencing last summers AAU season. IU wasn't a player at all last summer with the Langfords.

Or really in the last 30 NCAA Tournaments if we're talking big picture.

Reactions: GGary and Ugoff
And on this note, if Rick ****ing Pitino's inability to stay out of public light leads to Indiana's downfall again, I'd shake his hand (after a shot of penicillin) and give him a standing ovation when his egotistical hubris would inevitably lead to his return to Rupp.

Just wear rubber gloves, you be ok.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT