ADVERTISEMENT

Rhode Island is legit

Jan 29, 2015
Rochester, NY
So are the Bonnies. I live 2 hours away from Bonaventure and have gone to a couple of games. That gym is small but a blast to watch a game at. Hard place to play and I will give Rhode Island a ton of respect if they hold on to win. Both of these teams can make a run. Sick back courts

Reactions: kev69
I always remember Rhode Island for being an eye lash away from a final four in 1998.

That 1998 tournament was so weird. We had a wild run to win it, obviously, but it would've been really weird for us to play Rhode Island instead of Stanford in the Final Four.

Reactions: JStaff2187
So are the Bonnies. I live 2 hours away from Bonaventure and have gone to a couple of games. That gym is small but a blast to watch a game at. Hard place to play and I will give Rhode Island a ton of respect if they hold on to win. Both of these teams can make a run. Sick back courts

St Bonaventure has one of the best point guards in college.

That 1998 tournament was so weird. We had a wild run to win it, obviously, but it would've been really weird for us to play Rhode Island instead of Stanford in the Final Four.

I was only 11. All I remember is we beat Duke in the elite 8, Stanford in OT, Utah in the championship, and oddly I remember Rhode Island.

Reactions: KYExtemper
Good game tonight and a great atmosphere. Reminded me of Championship Week with the mid-major tournaments.

ADVERTISEMENT