ADVERTISEMENT

Rex Ryan

OHIO COLONEL

All-American
Feb 11, 2009
Picture on KSR of Ryan shaking Cal's hand after the game. I know his Dad, Buddy Ryan, owns (owned) a farm outside Lexington for years. I know Buddy bought it quite a few years ago, but don't know exactly when. Anybody know? If it was years back, did Rex and his brother grow up around Lex. or just spend off season time there? He's got a big smile so I'm thinking he's either a UK fan, a band wagoner, or just happy to meet/talk with Cal.

CAKX_eCWMAED9wX.jpg:large

Rex Ryan and his son Payton were at today's game in Nashville and they stopped John Calipari outside the locker room to congratulate him on the conference championship.

Originally posted by OHIO COLONEL:
Picture on KSR of Ryan shaking Cal's hand after the game. I know his Dad, Buddy Ryan, owns (owned) a farm outside Lexington for years. I know Buddy bought it quite a few years ago, but don't know exactly when. Anybody know? If it was years back, did Rex and his brother grow up around Lex. or just spend off season time there? He's got a big smile so I'm thinking he's either a UK fan, a band wagoner, or just happy to meet/talk with Cal.
Buddy live in Simpsonville...outside of Lousiville.

Originally posted by AlbanyWildCat:

Originally posted by OHIO COLONEL:
Buddy live in Simpsonville...outside of Lousiville.
OK, I thought it was closer to Lexington. Know how long he's lived there? I think he's still kicking.

Ryans owned (or still do, not sure) a home in the northern part of Anderson county. It was on a small country road and had big electric gate with an R on it. Seemed a bit out of place.

ADVERTISEMENT