ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when Knicks fans booed Knox, and wanted Michael Porter?

Those Knick "fans" you are talking about couldn't name three players on the current roster.

Wish Porter well, but I am only concerned about KP, Kanter, Knox and the team at this point. Need Porzingis back, but no need to rush him back. We still own our first round pick and that could easily be a top 10 pick.

Cause we have a crap ton of fair-weather fans ourselves. NO different than any other fan base.

Most fair weather fans don’t buy tickets and go to the draft.

Also for the tweet about fans running teams being stupid. The Knicks are owned by Dolan and managed by Perry. So I’m not sure what to take from that.

Also for the tweet about fans running teams being stupid. The Knicks are owned by Dolan and managed by Perry. So I’m not sure what to take from that.

Dolan is the #1 reason why the Knicks sux. Porzingis gives us hope. Kanter has done well and Knox will be able to help.

Long gone are the days of Ewing, Oak and Mase.

Who cares? It's the NBA. Hopefully the league goes under and this site won't start threads about it.

You're so clueless that the world's next most clueless guy is laughing at how clueless you are.

The NBA is doing better than ever before financially, raking in crazy billions in revenue (see link) like never before in its history. Yet we've got a guy holding out hope that maybe it'll just "go under" and close its doors. LOL.

You're so clueless that the world's next most clueless guy is laughing at how clueless you are.

The NBA is doing better than ever before financially, raking in crazy billions in revenue (see link) like never before in its history, Yet we've got a guy holding out hope that maybe it'll just "go under" and close its doors. LOL.
Not to mention if the NBA goes under so does UK basketball as we know it. There would be no incentive for athletes to play basketball and would instead go toward professionally available sports like football and baseball. Basketball would become equivalent to men’s volleyball. That said, the poster’s notion is preposterous and has zero chance of happening.

Reactions: Mr_GG and WildMoon

Fair weather or not they were all dumb as hell wanting MPJ over Knox. I don’t know which is worse at that point—being a fair weather fan but spending money to go to the draft, or being a huge fan at the draft yet being so stupid. I’d understand a little if it were one of the Bridges players, but MPJ? C’mon.

Knees can be repaired. Backs are a different animal. Two surgeries at his age may be tough to come back from.

Reactions: awf
The sad story is Porter. He's a kid with a talent and dream. I hope this surgery is his best and last.

ADVERTISEMENT