ADVERTISEMENT

Reid Travis Visit?

KYWILDCATS14

Sophomore
Gold Member
Mar 8, 2016
Does anyone know if Reid Travis is visiting this weekend?! I thought I saw something earlier this week but have seen anyone talk about it since. Go Big Blue!

... my understanding is that Stanford is on the quarter system so classes don't end until June 13 so the release might not come until then...that's what the thinking is here....

So, he's not a grad. until the quarter ends?

When was the last time we had a Nova fan here? I can't recall ever seeing one. Funny how a little success brings them out of the woodwork.

Welcome aboard @wildbrew but understand this, you haven't experienced hostility, just a little love tap. Play nice and you'll be treated well. However if you're a wilting flower then you should be on your way or else things will get ugly fast.

...I thought maybe some added information on Travis would be welcomed.. information from any semi reliable source on our Scout board is....guess I was wrong...btw a little success is one championship in the last 20 years...the real Wildcat blue blood program now has two in three years which is much more than a little success....

...I thought maybe some added information on Travis would be welcomed.. information from any semi reliable source on our Scout board is....guess I was wrong...btw a little success is one championship in the last 20 years...the real Wildcat blue blood program now has two in three years which is much more than a little success....
Dang. But where do you go from here? You know you're not winning anymore in the next 50 years

You and I both know why he's here, I'd say the same about any of our fans posting on other boards for teams we are competing against. We need Travis, I don't much care about the input of our rival in the situation.
This is the most active site on rivals

How cute

.... . ....... .. ..... ... ......... ............... ..... ... dude are you high?

kid you were doing good and even getting defended and then you just had to make a fool of yourself

‘98 & ‘12 would be two ‘ships in 20 years fyi

... we're anxious too...the information we have here at Nova is that Stanford has not released him yet so he is technically not free to be in contact with other teams...technically...

... my understanding is that Stanford is on the quarter system so classes don't end until June 13 so the release might not come until then...that's what the thinking is here....

...I come in peace...what's with the hostility.... just sharing information...geez...

You know, I was going to defend you being here and thank you for the info on Stanford
Then you had to be a pillock.

Bless your heart; have a nice evening

I was about to make a post defending the Nova fan but nope.

Nova fans, I like your school and your program. Please don't let the success get to your heads, I really want to like you all even with the Nova fan ITT making an ass of himself. Let the basketball team do the talking and we'll get along fine.

You know, I was going to defend you being here and thank you for the info on Stanford
Then you had to be a pillock.

Bless your heart; have a nice evening

Perfect reply as usual. I’m just not as nice as you but I agree with your thoughts here.

Reactions: Bkocats
uconn, uf and nova make up the NEW Blue Bloods. You watch. And the Nova fan here, you must become aware of a saying by a great man, Al Mcguire. It goes something like this..."Kentucky was there before you, was there during you and will be there after you."

Your passive-aggressiveness combined with your arrogance is comical, and foreshadows what a pathetic poster you'll make if you stick around.

Not that you will. You're already wilting under the pressure.

This reminds me of that time back in 2007-ish when Gator fans were talking about being a better program and that UK fans should quit living in the past.

Or that time when UConn fans came over here around 2014-ish and told us the same thing.

Mini-dynasties come and go, while UK remains at the top. It's what separates us from the rest.

This reminds me of that time back in 2007-ish when Gator fans were talking about being a better program and that UK fans should quit living in the past.

Or that time when UConn fans came over here around 2014-ish and told us the same thing.

Mini-dynasties come and go, while UK remains at the top. It's what separates us from the rest.

Said UCLA in 1974

Back on topic; thoughts on Reid Travis. When do you think he will make a decision between two great programs.

Reactions: wildbrew
Actually, 1998 was 21 Championships ago, but who can count. Kentucky is a top 3 program. Nothing to scoff at. Nova has moved into the top ten. Not Blue Blood, but darn special. We both would like this kid. I hope we play each other more often moving forward.

Well since I obviously can’t count I’ll go back to 96 and that will make 3 ships in 20 years and I can count to 8 which is how many ships we currently have which is more than nova I believe.

Boy I sure hope we don’t win anymore ‘ships cuz I won’t be able to keep track.

Lol what is with all these posters with 1 post all of a sudden trolling. I get the feeling it's the same person...

Reactions: kat57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT