ADVERTISEMENT

Reggie Hanson on short shorts

Every look makes a comeback. Here in 20 years the players will look like they are wearing kilts again and they’ll make fun of the short shorts guys in the “20s” wore.

Reactions: WildcatDJ
Agreed but I still don’t get Brad’s stuffing his shorts into his underneath compression shorts. Love the kid but there’s only so much optical illusions can do for ya.

Saw Hanson on LinkedIn a few weeks ago I believe he was doing insurance or mortgages in the Tampa area. Goes to show how stubborn Tubby was on the recruiting side and couldn't make the tough decisions.

I agree. I love the look. Theyre not 70s short but they make it easier to move around in as opposed to the capris we wore the first half of the year with the John Wall team. Gives a 90s vibe.

Saw Hanson on LinkedIn a few weeks ago I believe he was doing insurance or mortgages in the Tampa area. Goes to show how stubborn Tubby was on the recruiting side and couldn't make the tough decisions.

My wife and I moved to the Tampa area last November and went shopping for furniture at Ashley’s. The lady who greeted us was Reggie Hanson’s wife (she commented on our UK gear). I thought she told us he was an assistant coach at USF...can’t remember.

Wall/Cousins team shorts were ridiculously long. Bledsoe looked like he was wearing warm up pants

ADVERTISEMENT