Bluest Member

All-American
Dec 26, 2009
Geez,they mug away on Mich St and only now got a call

nevermind,sparty can't hit a freethrow
rolleyes.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/29 4:30 PM by Bluest Member

Re: REFS ltting UL Thug away

We look dumb when we say this, because they look just as dumb when they say it about us. It's been a good game, whoever wins it wins it. I hope UL wins and somehow upsets Duke because if we make it to the title game UL would not pose a threat to us.

Originally posted by Dreklie:
We look dumb when we say this, because they look just as dumb when they say it about us. It's been a good game, whoever wins it wins it. I hope UL wins and somehow upsets Duke because if we make it to the title game UL would not pose a threat to us.
Well according to the rules,the kind of contact UL got away with the last couple Michigan State possessions should hae been called,it took Mathiang tackling a rebounder to get a call

Originally posted by oldsports_:
Im glad you get it, some of our own fans don't
The Troll Stalker is back pretending to be a UK Fan after the crap he spewed last night
chairshot.r191677.gif

My wife looked at me after that play and said, "Isn't that some sort of special foul? He threw that guy down." She doesn't know a lot about basketball, but apparently even she knows more than Doug Shows.
Originally posted by Bluest Member:
Originally posted by Dreklie:
Well according to the rules,the kind of contact UL got away with the last couple Michigan State possessions should hae been called,it took Mathiang tackling a rebounder to get a call

Mathiang..
First foul..push in th back.
Second foul...climb over the guys back.
Third foul...grab guys neck and twist
Fourth foul..throw him to the ground.

Then...Who me????

Yes, and some UL fans were saying that the refs blew the game by calling too many fouls on UL in the second half. Total fouls for the game were 22 called on Michigan State and 16 on UL. Yep, using UL logic, the refs were trying to help Izzo and state. Just look at how unfair that was to UL, they can't win unless they get something like a 2 to 1 ratio in their favor.

ADVERTISEMENT