ADVERTISEMENT

%&%$&* Refs are in the bag for Heels.

Refs aren't in the bag for anyone, they are just plain awful no excuse idiots. They are making calls just to make calls, not just calling the fouls that happen.

Reactions: howercat
If we continue to drive inside, the refs have to start calling fouls......otherwise everybody watching will have a suspicion of biased officiating.

This is how we can win this game. Attack the inside........rely on the 3 not as often and make free throws.

Reactions: Kerry Kat
Someone called it egregious. That's a great word to describe it. There is no way it's reffed that bad on accident.

Worst refereed half of basketball I have ever seen at any level. Absolutely ridiculous how one sided it was.

If we continue to drive inside, the refs have to start calling fouls......otherwise everybody watching will have a suspicion of biased officiating.

This is how we can win this game. Attack the inside........rely on the 3 not as often and make free throws.

Uhhhh, Fox got fouled on his last drive, by 2 tarholes! Both wacked him across the arm. No whistle. Total screw job!!!!

Reactions: CoachR35
I don't subscribe to the usual BS ref conspiracy theories.

But, this is unbelievable. I almost can't stand to watch this MFPOS Higgins single handedly ruin the season for the players. These guys tried so hard and have overachieved so far to this point.

That MF can GDIAF and I would be happy as a clam. Makes me so mad someone who has a personal grudge or just flat out sucks at his job would hurt the guys who are playing their asses off.

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch

But they refrained from calling fouls the first half. North Carolina contested no less than 7-8 shots without a call, meanwhile every little reach in is being called on the other end. Total BS!!!!

It's John Higgins. Hates Cal/Kentucky. The other 2 refs are decent but Higgins is the one with an agenda

Just think we are down 5 points because UNC has gotten a lot of calls their way....more than 5 points worth.

I think they(refs) would like us to jack up contested 3 point shots.........and not drive to the basket or throw it inside to post player....makes their job easier.

ADVERTISEMENT