ADVERTISEMENT

Reesie Marrow

Gawd you really are a little whining bitch. 😅

Please keep going.
This is a college sport, what do you lose by supporting your team even in failure? short answer - nothing

They're fearful and cowardly.

They're afraid to be seen cheering, afraid to be wrong, afraid they won't be right, so it's better for them not to take too many risks. Thinking, cheering, and doing anything other than being a whiny, negative, arrogant weasel, is asking too much. Their self-image is fragile, so they criticize others when they feel safe they won't get the sht beat out of them for it.

Weird, I would say that 99%of the critique has been against the offensive coaches and HC. Remember AJ getting run over the coals over his celebrating non td and fumble and people saying TW can't do certain things as QB, but other than that I think this post is far fetched.

I don’t find it weird. There’s been attacks on multiple players on the message boards, twitter, and I guess the FB page that I don’t ever visit. The only Tweets I see are the ones that are linked to either HOB or Lair. But I’ve seen ones that go beyond just critiquing a player or coach. I understand what Marrow is saying. I’m sure it gets frustrating for them to. Just like it gets frustrating for fans when things don’t go well.

There’s nothing wrong with being critiqued and no coach or player for that matter gets upset over being critiqued. But the crap that has been posted on here and on other forums has gone beyond just simple critique.
I think it’s fine to criticize like , “that was a bonehead play” when your defense back just knocks the opposing quarterback down after you recover a crucial fumble. Or when a running back celebrates 10 yds before crossing the goal line and gets tackled. Or Boogie Watson hasn’t had the year I expected him to have . Or Terry Wilsons accuracy doesn’t seem to have improved . But to say so-and-so sucks or is lousy or you wish they would transfer is going over line imo.

I am a season ticket holder and save all year to be able to afford them. I am a teacher so I don't exactly make a whole lot. But I also stand the entire game and cheer my head off no matter the score or the opponent. That's what going to games are for. But it never fails, every game there is someone who gets pissed and starts crap with someone else because they are standing and cheering. And that person who starts crap will be the first one to whine about poor play and then will say everyone else is a fake fan because we don't complain or demand someone get fired.
You shouldn't need season tickets, reminder, just a couple of days ago you said you were an insider.

Funny you weren’t here voicing the same ideology the last three years until yours was caught up in it🍺

1) It has nothing to do with what mine do he isnt caught up in anything. He is on the team and the disrespect is way out of hand now.

2) Why attack a kid when he is doing what he is told to do? While I enjoy the page, I ignore most of it

You shouldn't need season tickets, reminder, just a couple of days ago you said you were an insider.
No I didn't. I said I know people on the inside. Big difference and you know it. Quit making stuff up.

That page is nothing more than a safe space or echo chamber. One guy was removed for asking if Gran should be on the hot seat, lol. @J19D76 I completely agree that no player should be trashed & I know I wouldn’t be happy if I read rude & insulting comments about my child. But, I honestly don’t see a lot of player bashing. Now, TW gets quite a bit of heat & Kelvin Joseph got ripped to shreds after the Auburn game. But, it isn’t prevalent. At least, based on what I see. Ppl might complain about some things but there’s not a whole lot of calling out players by name, disrespectfully.

The coaches are a different story. These guys are grown men being paid millions of dollars & the heat that comes along with it is just a natural part of the job. If you can’t take criticism then coaching probably isn’t the profession for you. It’s a high profile position & there is bad to take with the good. They are compensated well to deal with it. But, anybody questioning the loyalty of the UK football fanbase has either not been around UK football very long or they have hurt feelings & are lashing out. As others mentioned we were top 25 in attendance when we were losing by 30-40+ on a regular basis. We had 30+ year losing streaks to two different schools, hadn’t won EIGHT regular season games in 40 years & haven’t been a player on the national stage in like 70 years. Yet, our fans still came out in droves to watch the haplessness, knowing full well what was about to happen. And, as one of those lifelong, die hard fans I take great offense to my loyalty being questioned. I could’ve given up on this shit show 30 years ago. But, I keep coming back for more. Maybe I’m just a sadist though & not a fan.

If any fan base has the right to total apathy it’s the Long Suffering UK Football Fan. But, we are gluttons who love & support our school, regardless. I don’t know of ANY fan base that would be happy or content with what we’ve seen. The staff should EXPECT criticism after the historically inept offense they ran out. Most fans are very grateful to the job Stoops & staff have done but a lot of us also know that the offense has been bad, especially the passing game, his entire tenure & we are on a slippery slope that could easily start a major regression. The offense hasn’t been just bad. It’s incompetent on a level that shouldn’t be acceptable anywhere. And, anybody who knows football can tell that it’s the scheme much more so than the players. The play calling is as basic & predictable as any I’ve ever seen. The execution is even worse. Stoops knows it’s unacceptable too & he should expect to hear complaints. Don’t complain about the complainers; fix the damn problem & elevate the program to the next level. If you can’t or WON’T then it’s probably time to go.

I have never & will never bash players & call them out. But, I won’t hesitate to voice my opinions on coaches or administrators. They are big boys who are paid handsomely to deal with it & they know what they’re getting into when they take a job. It might be cold but it’s a business & you don’t get a decade of on the job training. I think the vast majority, myself included, would love to see Stoops recognize the problem & take immediate steps to remedy the situation. He deserves to reap the benefits of what he’s built. The question is, will he?

1) It has nothing to do with what mine do he isnt caught up in anything. He is on the team and the disrespect is way out of hand now.

2) Why attack a kid when he is doing what he is told to do? While I enjoy the page, I ignore most of it

Nobody is attacking your kid that I know of🍺

Reactions: UKat1

That page and any social media site should be ignored by parents, players and coaches. The reason being that they allow ALL people to post and that includes IDIOTS that know very little about the game of football. On top of that, this same group of IDIOTS have NO REGARD for how their IGNORANCE effects the players, coaches or program as a whole.

I am so sorry that we have a group of so called "fans" that have said disrespectful things and personally insulted your son or ANY UK Football player or coach.

Critiquing the program we love is one thing, but outright cruelty toward the players, coaches and program that I LOVE is TOTALLY out of line!!!

Reactions: Ky grandpa
This was posted to the Facebook group Everything Kentucky Football

OK.... I HAD IT WITH Y'ALL SO CALLED FANS!!!!!! I GET IT YOU'RE A LIL UPSET..... BUT YOU'RE ALSO FREAKIN SPOILED!!!! FIRST OFALL..... Y'ALL KNOW DAMN WELL KY WAS ALL ABOUT BASKETBALL !!! Y'ALL FINALLY START WINNING A FEW FOOTBALL GAMES, GOING AND ALSO WINNING BOWL GAMES, AND SOON AS THEY A TOUGH YEAR...
Y'ALL SO CALLED "FANS" START TALKING MESS ABOUT THE STAFF, ABOUT THE PLAYERS.... WHICH BY THE WAY ARE KIDS TO SOME OF US..... BUT THEY ARE YOUNG MEN WHO ARE BECOMING GREAT MEN RHROUHH THE YEARS!!!! WE'VE SEEN SO MUCH GREATNESS IN THEM AND THEY REALLY DON'T NEED THEY "FANS" TALKING MESS EVERY FREAKIN WEEK !!!!! ONE THING I CAN SAY ABOUT THE NFL FANS..... MOST OF THEM ARE LOYAL TO THEY TEAMS WIN OR LOSE!!!! I REALLY SALUTE CLEVELAND BROWN FANS FOR THEY DECADES OF LOYALTY!!!! SO IF Y'ALL ARE SO DISAPPOINTED WITH THESE YOUNG MEN...
THERE IS OTHER COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAMS Y'ALL CAN GO CHEER ON... OR IN MOST OF Y'ALL CASES..... TALK ABOUT!!! SO WHAT IF SOME OF THEM CHOOSE TO LEAVE .... THAT WOULD BE THEY'RE CHOICE.... PLAYERS ALWAYS COME AND GO.. BUT IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE THE "FANS" THAT'S HERE TO CHEER THEY TEAM ON NO MATTER WHAT !!!!!! 🙄 I THOUGHT THIS PAGE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE TO SUPPORT THE BOYS.... NOT LET THEM DOWN AND BE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE "FANS" !!!

Why are you typing in all CAPS ? That right there, tells me not to hear anything you said.....Stop YELLING and I may start listening....

Loyal? Bullsht. There is a vocal percentage here and everywhere else that are loyal as Fox news to their conservative base. (Zero loyalty btw)

No one has to go looking for it either. Fkrs are in your face with it in social media. Go look at the Kentucky Football Fb page. A few good fans supporting this team there and anywhere else, but a bunch of askholes pissing all over the team every week and all off-season.

It's no different here, except maybe it's worse by 200%.

The problem is that UK fans don't know winning. They don't know cheering. There's a huge majority of fans that don't cheer at games and get annoyed if others make noise.

They are spoiled by basketball success and they don't have anything else to cheer for. UK is the only game in town. Unfortunately for UK, those same fans are THE ones on social media and no one blocks the jagoffs.

And I'm not sure where they all suddenly came from. I think they're all pirate fans who ran out of the "hire Mike Leach" energy when he was destroyed by UK and most everyone else in the sec.

I would say “NO”, but after reading posts on here, she has a point.

Last edited:
Kids dont deserve to be trashed, they can be questioned but dont personally trash the kid. Coaches are fair game when he take the larger picture into account. Statistics, wins/losses, etc. typically tell the tale over the course of several years.

I'd flip it on Reese and say to answer me why the fans would feel this way in the first place? Then what would you suggest to fix it, if anything. That's where we are at...its not get rid of every player or Stoops...its how can it be fixed? Im not qualified enough to give a firm answer but its obvious Stoops needs to do a reset on his overall approach to 'how to win'. Ball control/shorten the game offense doesn't allow you to take the next step in today's game.

Is Stoops willing to at least find a way to get there? Its worth a shot, IMO.
This is a start...
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Alabama coach Nick Saban has finally relented, albeit reluctantly. He said college football has officially become an offensive game.

"It used to be that good defense beats good offense. Good defense doesn't beat good offense anymore," Saban told ESPN on Friday. "It's just like last week. Georgia has as good a defense as we do an offense, and we scored 41 points on them [in a 41-24 Alabama win]. That's not the way it used to be. It used to be if you had a good defense, other people weren't going to score. You were always going to be in the game.

"I'm telling you. It ain't that way anymore."

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
LOL, the ones in here bitching about her post and trashing her, are the EXACT ones she is talking about bashing the players and coaches. You are too stupid to understand it is making our fanbase look really dumb and showing lack of sensitivity. And also a few of you dumb enough to not realize who Reece is, it really is not that hard to figure out, but it does not surprise me coming from SOME of you. Some of you act like we are Bama and suppose to win 10 games a year, blah, blah, blah. Show me a 5 year stretch in the HISTORY of UK football where we have been anything close to that. Grow up and show some damn class, the ones doing the most bashing wouldn't know a GD football from a coconut.

That page is nothing more than a safe space or echo chamber. One guy was removed for asking if Gran should be on the hot seat, lol. @J19D76 I completely agree that no player should be trashed & I know I wouldn’t be happy if I read rude & insulting comments about my child. But, I honestly don’t see a lot of player bashing. Now, TW gets quite a bit of heat & Kelvin Joseph got ripped to shreds after the Auburn game. But, it isn’t prevalent. At least, based on what I see. Ppl might complain about some things but there’s not a whole lot of calling out players by name, disrespectfully.

The coaches are a different story. These guys are grown men being paid millions of dollars & the heat that comes along with it is just a natural part of the job. If you can’t take criticism then coaching probably isn’t the profession for you. It’s a high profile position & there is bad to take with the good. They are compensated well to deal with it. But, anybody questioning the loyalty of the UK football fanbase has either not been around UK football very long or they have hurt feelings & are lashing out. As others mentioned we were top 25 in attendance when we were losing by 30-40+ on a regular basis. We had 30+ year losing streaks to two different schools, hadn’t won EIGHT regular season games in 40 years & haven’t been a player on the national stage in like 70 years. Yet, our fans still came out in droves to watch the haplessness, knowing full well what was about to happen. And, as one of those lifelong, die hard fans I take great offense to my loyalty being questioned. I could’ve given up on this shit show 30 years ago. But, I keep coming back for more. Maybe I’m just a sadist though & not a fan.

If any fan base has the right to total apathy it’s the Long Suffering UK Football Fan. But, we are gluttons who love & support our school, regardless. I don’t know of ANY fan base that would be happy or content with what we’ve seen. The staff should EXPECT criticism after the historically inept offense they ran out. Most fans are very grateful to the job Stoops & staff have done but a lot of us also know that the offense has been bad, especially the passing game, his entire tenure & we are on a slippery slope that could easily start a major regression. The offense hasn’t been just bad. It’s incompetent on a level that shouldn’t be acceptable anywhere. And, anybody who knows football can tell that it’s the scheme much more so than the players. The play calling is as basic & predictable as any I’ve ever seen. The execution is even worse. Stoops knows it’s unacceptable too & he should expect to hear complaints. Don’t complain about the complainers; fix the damn problem & elevate the program to the next level. If you can’t or WON’T then it’s probably time to go.

I have never & will never bash players & call them out. But, I won’t hesitate to voice my opinions on coaches or administrators. They are big boys who are paid handsomely to deal with it & they know what they’re getting into when they take a job. It might be cold but it’s a business & you don’t get a decade of on the job training. I think the vast majority, myself included, would love to see Stoops recognize the problem & take immediate steps to remedy the situation. He deserves to reap the benefits of what he’s built. The question is, will he?
Damn dude , it’s like you climbed inside my head , got this out and posted it on here .

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
LOL, the ones in here bitching about her post and trashing her, are the EXACT ones she is talking about bashing the players and coaches. You are too stupid to understand it is making our fanbase look really dumb and showing lack of sensitivity. And also a few of you dumb enough to not realize who Reece is, it really is not that hard to figure out, but it does not surprise me coming from SOME of you. Some of you act like we are Bama and suppose to win 10 games a year, blah, blah, blah. Show me a 5 year stretch in the HISTORY of UK football where we have been anything close to that. Grow up and show some damn class, the ones doing the most bashing wouldn't know a GD football from a coconut.
Vince's wife? I have no problem with her calling out the idiots.

Last edited:

LOL, the ones in here "bitching" about her and "trashing" her are also the ones that DGAF what she, or you, think.

Reactions: TeoJ
This was posted by Reesie Marrow to the Facebook group Everything Kentucky Football

OK.... I HAD IT WITH Y'ALL SO CALLED FANS!!!!!! I GET IT YOU'RE A LIL UPSET..... BUT YOU'RE ALSO FREAKIN SPOILED!!!! FIRST OFALL..... Y'ALL KNOW DAMN WELL KY WAS ALL ABOUT BASKETBALL !!! Y'ALL FINALLY START WINNING A FEW FOOTBALL GAMES, GOING AND ALSO WINNING BOWL GAMES, AND SOON AS THEY A TOUGH YEAR...
Y'ALL SO CALLED "FANS" START TALKING MESS ABOUT THE STAFF, ABOUT THE PLAYERS.... WHICH BY THE WAY ARE KIDS TO SOME OF US..... BUT THEY ARE YOUNG MEN WHO ARE BECOMING GREAT MEN RHROUHH THE YEARS!!!! WE'VE SEEN SO MUCH GREATNESS IN THEM AND THEY REALLY DON'T NEED THEY "FANS" TALKING MESS EVERY FREAKIN WEEK !!!!! ONE THING I CAN SAY ABOUT THE NFL FANS..... MOST OF THEM ARE LOYAL TO THEY TEAMS WIN OR LOSE!!!! I REALLY SALUTE CLEVELAND BROWN FANS FOR THEY DECADES OF LOYALTY!!!! SO IF Y'ALL ARE SO DISAPPOINTED WITH THESE YOUNG MEN...
THERE IS OTHER COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAMS Y'ALL CAN GO CHEER ON... OR IN MOST OF Y'ALL CASES..... TALK ABOUT!!! SO WHAT IF SOME OF THEM CHOOSE TO LEAVE .... THAT WOULD BE THEY'RE CHOICE.... PLAYERS ALWAYS COME AND GO.. BUT IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE THE "FANS" THAT'S HERE TO CHEER THEY TEAM ON NO MATTER WHAT !!!!!! 🙄 I THOUGHT THIS PAGE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE TO SUPPORT THE BOYS.... NOT LET THEM DOWN AND BE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE "FANS" !!!

I appreciate Marrow's sentiment. I understand where she's coming from. But she lacks perspective. If there's one thing that UK Football has proven over 40 years of relative mediocrity is that if their fans accept mediocre performance, mediocre records, mediocre facilities, mediocre coaches, and mediocre salaries, the University tends to deliver it.

It wasn't until the fans voted with their dollars and demanded change did the football culture change. Many thanks are deserved to be given to Rich Brooks, to Mitch Barnhart, to Mark Stoops, and all of their collective support staff for building a football program worthy of wearing the SEC patch on their uniforms. Their upgrades in quality facilities, quality coaches and assistant coaches, quality players, and quality wins are evident. But the first of those thanks are deserved to be given to the fans that screamed the loudest for change and demanded better. Their loud, angry voices and their willingness to boycott the football program was the spark that lit the flame of modern-day football at the University of Kentucky.

LOL, the ones in here "bitching" about her and "trashing" her are also the ones that DGAF what she, or you, think.

Likewise, and right back at ya. And WTF are you ? Not caring what families of the coaches and players think is the exact way a idiot fan thinks, and doesn't GAF if it hurts getting quality coaches and recruits. So now we are shitting on Marrow and his family. You truly are a POS.

Reactions: Girthang
He don’t have a wife bruh, just getting started🍺
They get divorced? Odd that it never came out, not that it would be any of our business if it were true.

"I'm going to tell you this - my wife graduated from Ohio State, my mother-in-law, my father-in-law, my brother-in-law," Marrow told cleveland.com during an in-person interview last week.

I am on that site I defend our players. I think a lot of people on there don’t really like our team. They just get on there to start stuff. I know when some of them post it is always bad. Probably better off not going on there.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Give me a damn break man. Kentucky football fans are some of the most lenient in all of freaking sports. It takes a lot of nerve for this person to act like this coaching staff has been some kind of gift from God for us poor little Kentucky fans and that they’re above criticism (especially considering the absurd amount of money they’re making compared to the result).

They need to go check out the fans at some of these other places where the people aren’t so lenient and the expectations aren’t so low. No where else in America are you going to make the kind of money these coaches make, get constant mulligans for coaching blunders and have basically zero expectations. Stoops damn well knows it too.

Can’t say I disagree with you totally but that site states in it’s rules no bashing of players or coaches. I guess you can post on your timeline whatever you think. I saw a Cubs fan say”they wouldn’t be the cubbies if they didn’t break your heart” made me want to substitute the wildcats in there. But the Cats are my team!!

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
ADVERTISEMENT