ADVERTISEMENT

Reesie Marrow

yoshukai

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2002
Harrodsburg
This was posted by Reesie Marrow to the Facebook group Everything Kentucky Football

OK.... I HAD IT WITH Y'ALL SO CALLED FANS!!!!!! I GET IT YOU'RE A LIL UPSET..... BUT YOU'RE ALSO FREAKIN SPOILED!!!! FIRST OFALL..... Y'ALL KNOW DAMN WELL KY WAS ALL ABOUT BASKETBALL !!! Y'ALL FINALLY START WINNING A FEW FOOTBALL GAMES, GOING AND ALSO WINNING BOWL GAMES, AND SOON AS THEY A TOUGH YEAR...
Y'ALL SO CALLED "FANS" START TALKING MESS ABOUT THE STAFF, ABOUT THE PLAYERS.... WHICH BY THE WAY ARE KIDS TO SOME OF US..... BUT THEY ARE YOUNG MEN WHO ARE BECOMING GREAT MEN RHROUHH THE YEARS!!!! WE'VE SEEN SO MUCH GREATNESS IN THEM AND THEY REALLY DON'T NEED THEY "FANS" TALKING MESS EVERY FREAKIN WEEK !!!!! ONE THING I CAN SAY ABOUT THE NFL FANS..... MOST OF THEM ARE LOYAL TO THEY TEAMS WIN OR LOSE!!!! I REALLY SALUTE CLEVELAND BROWN FANS FOR THEY DECADES OF LOYALTY!!!! SO IF Y'ALL ARE SO DISAPPOINTED WITH THESE YOUNG MEN...
THERE IS OTHER COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAMS Y'ALL CAN GO CHEER ON... OR IN MOST OF Y'ALL CASES..... TALK ABOUT!!! SO WHAT IF SOME OF THEM CHOOSE TO LEAVE .... THAT WOULD BE THEY'RE CHOICE.... PLAYERS ALWAYS COME AND GO.. BUT IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE THE "FANS" THAT'S HERE TO CHEER THEY TEAM ON NO MATTER WHAT !!!!!! 🙄 I THOUGHT THIS PAGE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE TO SUPPORT THE BOYS.... NOT LET THEM DOWN AND BE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE "FANS" !!!

Last edited:
Don't care who he is related to, he can pound sand.

I'm not a fan of trashing players but critique and discussion is different.

Talking about loyalty is mind numbing. UK fans have been every bit as loyal through A LOT of bad football over the years.

Also, ignorant mentioning NFL Fans. They destroy players from their teams on a consistent basis. I blame some of this anti-fan mentality that some of the players have shown in the past on social media too on this staff constantly overplaying teh "Us against everyone" mentality and lumping the fans into the "them" category more than the "us".

There’s nothing wrong with being critiqued and no coach or player for that matter gets upset over being critiqued. But the crap that has been posted on here and on other forums has gone beyond just simple critique.

This was posted to the Facebook group Everything Kentucky Football

OK.... I HAD IT WITH Y'ALL SO CALLED FANS!!!!!! I GET IT YOU'RE A LIL UPSET..... BUT YOU'RE ALSO FREAKIN SPOILED!!!! FIRST OFALL..... Y'ALL KNOW DAMN WELL KY WAS ALL ABOUT BASKETBALL !!! Y'ALL FINALLY START WINNING A FEW FOOTBALL GAMES, GOING AND ALSO WINNING BOWL GAMES, AND SOON AS THEY A TOUGH YEAR...
Y'ALL SO CALLED "FANS" START TALKING MESS ABOUT THE STAFF, ABOUT THE PLAYERS.... WHICH BY THE WAY ARE KIDS TO SOME OF US..... BUT THEY ARE YOUNG MEN WHO ARE BECOMING GREAT MEN RHROUHH THE YEARS!!!! WE'VE SEEN SO MUCH GREATNESS IN THEM AND THEY REALLY DON'T NEED THEY "FANS" TALKING MESS EVERY FREAKIN WEEK !!!!! ONE THING I CAN SAY ABOUT THE NFL FANS..... MOST OF THEM ARE LOYAL TO THEY TEAMS WIN OR LOSE!!!! I REALLY SALUTE CLEVELAND BROWN FANS FOR THEY DECADES OF LOYALTY!!!! SO IF Y'ALL ARE SO DISAPPOINTED WITH THESE YOUNG MEN...
THERE IS OTHER COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAMS Y'ALL CAN GO CHEER ON... OR IN MOST OF Y'ALL CASES..... TALK ABOUT!!! SO WHAT IF SOME OF THEM CHOOSE TO LEAVE .... THAT WOULD BE THEY'RE CHOICE.... PLAYERS ALWAYS COME AND GO.. BUT IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE THE "FANS" THAT'S HERE TO CHEER THEY TEAM ON NO MATTER WHAT !!!!!! 🙄 I THOUGHT THIS PAGE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE TO SUPPORT THE BOYS.... NOT LET THEM DOWN AND BE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE "FANS" !!!
I make it a policy to never read ramblings in all caps. In keeping with said policy, I choose to ignore the ramblings of someone who 1.) types in all caps 2.) uses incorrect English including misspelled words 3.) is a post of ignorance. So whoever this dude is, I’ve never heard of anyone named Reese’s’ but the peanut butter cup. Take your Ativan, Reese’s Cup and get off the internet. Peace to Reese.

Don't care who he is related to, he can pound sand.

I'm not a fan of trashing players but critique and discussion is different.

Talking about loyalty is mind numbing. UK fans have been every bit as loyal through A LOT of bad football over the years.

Also, ignorant mentioning NFL Fans. They destroy players from their teams on a consistent basis. I blame some of this anti-fan mentality that some of the players have shown in the past on social media too on this staff constantly overplaying teh "Us against everyone" mentality and lumping the fans into the "them" category more than the "us".

Loyal? Bullsht. There is a vocal percentage here and everywhere else that are loyal as Fox news to their conservative base. (Zero loyalty btw)

No one has to go looking for it either. Fkrs are in your face with it in social media. Go look at the Kentucky Football Fb page. A few good fans supporting this team there and anywhere else, but a bunch of askholes pissing all over the team every week and all off-season.

It's no different here, except maybe it's worse by 200%.

The problem is that UK fans don't know winning. They don't know cheering. There's a huge majority of fans that don't cheer at games and get annoyed if others make noise.

They are spoiled by basketball success and they don't have anything else to cheer for. UK is the only game in town. Unfortunately for UK, those same fans are THE ones on social media and no one blocks the jagoffs.

He or she lost me when him or her (should be "he or she") said, "They really don't need THEY fans talking mess every freakin week". There wasn't any need in reading any further, if you are going to post something on Facebook you need to learn how to talk.

...because you're a fking genius, right? Here's how you should have typed the last part...

"There wasn't any need in reading any further. If you are going to post something on Facebook, you need to learn how to talk (or write)."

Arrogance is the other part of UK "fans" problems. They judge by what people are wearing instead of their character. They judge by how they speak instead of the content and context of what they're saying. Anything to keep from looking at themselves and addressing their own bllsht.

Not everybody is well-off, well-educated, well-mannered, or well-connected. Get the fk over it. You have no idea what their life has been like, so choke on that sht you shovel. They're people and deserve a basic level of respect

If you think UK football fans are "spoiled," you're insane.

If you're sitting behind a keyboard criticizing a 300lb man about how he handles SEC double-teams all game, YES, you're fking spoiled. In case you might ask, yes, I've seen a lot of that over the last 20 years. No one needs your critiques or criticisms or mine either.

The person writing that is 100% correct. People should go bich about some pro team or take your miserableness somewhere else. Theyre not a fan. They're some football wanna be that's jealous because they ain't. They're not coaches. They're not players in any sense of the word. So take a Thumper and don't say nothin at all.

If you're sitting behind a keyboard criticizing a 300lb man about how he handles SEC double-teams all game, YES, you're fking spoiled. In case you might ask, yes, I've seen a lot of that over the last 20 years. No one needs your critiques or criticisms or mine either.

The person writing that is 100% correct. People should go bich about some pro team or take your miserableness somewhere else. Theyre not a fan. They're some football wanna be that's jealous because they ain't. They're not coaches. They're not players in any sense of the word. So take a Thumper and don't say nothin at all.
Worry about yourself.

...because you're a fking genius, right? Here's how you should have typed the last part...

"There wasn't any need in reading any further. If you are going to post something on Facebook, you need to learn how to talk (or write)."

Arrogance is the other part of UK "fans" problems. They judge by what people are wearing instead of their character. They judge by how they speak instead of the content and context of what they're saying. Anything to keep from looking at themselves and addressing their own bllsht.

Not everybody is well-off, well-educated, well-mannered, or well-connected. Get the fk over it. You have no idea what their life has been like, so choke on that sht you shovel. They're people and deserve a basic level of respect
No genius, if you went to school you should know making it thru 12 grades and talking like that is not going to get much attention. You don't have to be well off to learn how to talk college boy, don't tell me what to think or how express my opinion, sounds like you are the one who needs to get in the real world.

I read a lot of whining about what other people think.

And no, UK football fans aren't spoiled. How silly.

Lmao... Worry about yourself, you say, as you tell someone else what to do. Figure out how big of a hypocrite you are yet?

I didn't realize I was talking about you in my post, but thanks for letting me know that I was. Take your gender dysphoria and put it with your whine card next to what you bought in the feminine hygiene aisle.

Last edited:
Loyal? Bullsht. There is a vocal percentage here and everywhere else that are loyal as Fox news to their conservative base. (Zero loyalty btw)

No one has to go looking for it either. Fkrs are in your face with it in social media. Go look at the Kentucky Football Fb page. A few good fans supporting this team there and anywhere else, but a bunch of askholes pissing all over the team every week and all off-season.

The problem is that UK fans don't know winning. They don't know cheering. There's a huge majority of fans that don't cheer at games and get annoyed if others make noise.

They are spoiled by basketball success and they don't have anything else to cheer for. UK is the only game in town. Unfortunately for UK, those same fans are THE ones on social media and no one blocks the jagoffs.
Extremely loyal . Finished in the top 25 of attendance consistently even when the product on the field was much worse than this current year.

Every fanbase has loudmouths on the internet. Look at twitter comments on any topic from news to sports...the internet and twitter is nothing but a cesspool of the vocal angry minority.

Disloyal would be not caring and then stop investing time and energy into something. Loyalty is not synonymous with blind support and not questioning coaching staffs and performances. Kentucky fans have been loyal to this program when the majority of our history, the Athletic Dept didn't give them very many reasons to be.

With that said, I started the original post with stating I'm not a fan of trashing players and nonconstructive insults which is all too common in every fanbase across all sports and in society in general in the twitterverse.

As a parent of a player, I totally agree with it. I get things get frustrating, but some of the comments are down right nasty and disrespectful. These are college kids who go to class, workout, go to practice, and then go home to do homework, while we just sit and watch what and criticize (mostly) from our TVs. Everybody wants to coach, but cant explain A-gap, B-gap or Cover 0.

No genius, if you went to school you should know making it thru 12 grades and talking like that is not going to get much attention. You don't have to be well off to learn how to talk college boy, don't tell me what to think or how express my opinion, sounds like you are the one who needs to get in the real world.

Another hypocrite. If you're going to judge how someone else talks, you might want to not put your keyboard in your mouth. Criticism goes both ways.

Who says they went through 12 grades or college? Is that what's required to have an opinion? Fkn arrogance again

If you got the impression I care what you think because I corrected your correction of someone else, or that I told you what to think, you're wrong about that, too. I don't have great expectations for people that are offended by their own hypocrisy and don't know it.

This was posted to the Facebook group Everything Kentucky Football

This exactly correct, but you won't convince people on here that, they're still trying to live out their failed dreams through the team and believe fans impact anything. but the fans on this board aren't very bright as a whole, I blame public schools in KY

Reactions: Girthang

Ding ding ding!!!

Reactions: Girthang
Extremely loyal . Finished in the top 25 of attendance consistently even when the product on the field was much worse than this current year.

Every fanbase has loudmouths on the internet. Look at twitter comments on any topic from news to sports...the internet and twitter is nothing but a cesspool of the vocal angry minority.

Disloyal would be not caring and then stop investing time and energy into something. Loyalty is not synonymous with blind support and not questioning coaching staffs and performances. Kentucky fans have been loyal to this program when the majority of our history, the Athletic Dept didn't give them very many reasons to be.

With that said, I started the original post with stating I'm not a fan of trashing players and nonconstructive insults which is all too common in every fanbase across all sports and in society in general in the twitterverse.

25th in attendance means nothing when half the stadium leaves at half. As a FAN, which is all we are, loyalty does mean supporting your guys regardless of performance. Your expectations don't mean anything, your criticism does nothing positive for the program.

And criticism while experiencing the success Stoops has had here (easily the most successful coach here in 50 years) then it's counterproductive ignorance.

Kentucky fans as a general rule don't understand the game (cheering for first downs, screaming while we're on offense and quiet when we're on D) or what it takes to build a winning program (linear vs non-linear progression), but you Trump supporting genius' will keep screaming from the roof tops and questioning folks that tell you that what you're doing is negative. You want to be loud and you think criticism and expectations make you a tough guy.

This is a college sport, what do you lose by supporting your team even in failure? short answer - nothing

As a parent of a player, I totally agree with it. I get things get frustrating, but some of the comments are down right nasty and disrespectful. These are college kids who go to class, workout, go to practice, and then go home to do homework, while we just sit and watch what and criticize (mostly) from our TVs. Everybody wants to coach, but cant explain A-gap, B-gap or Cover 0.
And we have another winner. All you hear is how this player sucks and should play or this coach sucks and needs to be fired, and this play call is horrible and at the end of the day, you have no clue who is doing what or what they are supposed to be doing. You don't even know what makes a player good or not and if they do their jobs correctly.

And for the love, NO ONE on here knows if a play call was good or bad. All you know is if it worked or not.

I don't necessarily see these guys as kids, but it is still ridiculous what they have to go through and then have people trash them. I played small level college basketball and our daily routines where tough and draining. I can't imagine the amount of stress these guys have on them.

Loyal to the school for donating that money, sure. Big difference between being a fanny in the seats and being a fan. Most real UK football fans can't even afford football tickets.

Nobody is blindly supporting this program. Nobody likes that we've lost games.
Who began this fiction that somehow everyone who isn't a critic of everything is blindly loyal?

It's ridiculous... as ridiculous as calling someone loyal because they pay for a ticket. As ridiculous as saying someone doesn't matter because of how they talk. (You'd think Kentuckians would know better than that for all the grief they've gotten for their accent by people with other accents.)

I've got no beef with you posting this or your belief that all of the UK fans commenting on football are loyal. It's wrong, but you have the right to that opinion. Being loyal to UK (the name and the success they have achieved) isn't automatically loyalty to the football team or the players. People that are from here have a harder time understanding that.

Funny you weren’t here voicing the same ideology the last three years until yours was caught up in it🍺

I am a season ticket holder and save all year to be able to afford them. I am a teacher so I don't exactly make a whole lot. But I also stand the entire game and cheer my head off no matter the score or the opponent. That's what going to games are for. But it never fails, every game there is someone who gets pissed and starts crap with someone else because they are standing and cheering. And that person who starts crap will be the first one to whine about poor play and then will say everyone else is a fake fan because we don't complain or demand someone get fired.

There’s nothing wrong with being critiqued and no coach or player for that matter gets upset over being critiqued. But the crap that has been posted on here and on other forums has gone beyond just simple critique.
Weird, I would say that 99%of the critique has been against the offensive coaches and HC. Remember AJ getting run over the coals over his celebrating non td and fumble and people saying TW can't do certain things as QB, but other than that I think this post is far fetched.

Another hypocrite. If you're going to judge how someone else talks, you might want to not put your keyboard in your mouth. Criticism goes both ways.

Who says they went through 12 grades or college? Is that what's required to have an opinion? Fkn arrogance again

If you got the impression I care what you think because I corrected your correction of someone else, or that I told you what to think, you're wrong about that, too. I don't have great expectations for people that are offended by their own hypocrisy and don't know it.
First of all I am no hypocrite as my moral standards and beliefs do show in my posts. I did bring attention to your poor English and foul language as to save others from reading a post from someone with obviously no common sense much less wealth or education. My only intent was to voice that your opinion was null and void.

Kids dont deserve to be trashed, they can be questioned but dont personally trash the kid. Coaches are fair game when he take the larger picture into account. Statistics, wins/losses, etc. typically tell the tale over the course of several years.

I'd flip it on Reese and say to answer me why the fans would feel this way in the first place? Then what would you suggest to fix it, if anything. That's where we are at...its not get rid of every player or Stoops...its how can it be fixed? Im not qualified enough to give a firm answer but its obvious Stoops needs to do a reset on his overall approach to 'how to win'. Ball control/shorten the game offense doesn't allow you to take the next step in today's game.

Is Stoops willing to at least find a way to get there? Its worth a shot, IMO.

25th in attendance means nothing when half the stadium leaves at half. As a FAN, which is all we are, loyalty does mean supporting your guys regardless of performance. Your expectations don't mean anything, your criticism does nothing positive for the program.

And criticism while experiencing the success Stoops has had here (easily the most successful coach here in 50 years) then it's counterproductive ignorance.

Kentucky fans as a general rule don't understand the game (cheering for first downs, screaming while we're on offense and quiet when we're on D) or what it takes to build a winning program (linear vs non-linear progression), but you Trump supporting genius' will keep screaming from the roof tops and questioning folks that tell you that what you're doing is negative. You want to be loud and you think criticism and expectations make you a tough guy.

This is a college sport, what do you lose by supporting your team even in failure? short answer - nothing
What does Trump have to do with any of this? That makes it appear as though you really have nothing to anchor whatever point it was you were trying to make. Next are you going to discuss teenage pregnancy as to why you hate our fans?

ADVERTISEMENT