ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting-Big If, but what if?

Rideordiewildcat

All-American
Jan 30, 2018
Louisville, Ky (Behind enemy lines)
What if this next FBI blow up exposes schools we have been loosing recruits to like TX, Puke, UNCheat (Cam Johnson), and others the past few years and when the smoke clears we are clean? I believe a lot of the frustration is not only with the play but missing on guys who might have made a difference. You dont think Bama at center would have opened this team up completely and gave us the rim protection we need so bad? Its just one example, in years past we lost kids to USC and other schools never to be much heard of again, I think it was the Brown kid? Cal has had he #1 or #2 class every year but this one coming and still with those classes we missed on some big targets that were supposed to be Ky leans. I dont think Cal is doing anything different or less just seems odd these guys in love with Ky end up else where.

Of course this is a big if, but something has felt different. Im sure Puke is running our name in the ground and making promises like Bolden that they could care less if they keep. We have had great success, 2 finals, 1 natty, 6 elite 8s and 4 final fours. Cal still gets guys to the league and some like Bam who doubted himself until Cal told him he would be fine, which he is. So whats changed? Bad bunch this year? I think we all knew we needed Bama and thought he would be here. I know theres relationships, fathers given jobs, etc..., but something seems different. Just saying when the smoke clears we might be saying, oh shit, ok, that makes sense. Just a different take on the whole we have lost the ability to recruit and Cal is done thing I keep reading.

As for the brotherhood thing, dont make me puke. I haven seen any school return big NBA guys back or get nearly as mush love as Ky has since Cal arrived. Thats brotherhood, not saying peace when you leave and thats it. Our guys come back and they always talk Ky up when I see them on TV. Most have shown to be great humans and man also. So what has changed? Just saying something has been smelling a little rotten the past couple years. Could be a reach, but you never know. I know we have a NCAA person Ky hired to go over any possible violations and keep us clean. Have the others? Just saying.

Reactions: Mr_GG and MbergCat
It’s Bamba not Bama! If the Brown you’re talking about is Jaylen Brown then he’s doing pretty well for his self. He plays and starts for the Celtics!

What if this next FBI blow up exposes schools we have been loosing recruits to like TX, Puke, UNCheat (Cam Johnson), and others the past few years and when the smoke clears we are clean? I believe a lot of the frustration is not only with the play but missing on guys who might have made a difference. You dont think Bama at center would have opened this team up completely and gave us the rim protection we need so bad? Its just one example, in years past we lost kids to USC and other schools never to be much heard of again, I think it was the Brown kid? Cal has had he #1 or #2 class every year but this one coming and still with those classes we missed on some big targets that were supposed to be Ky leans. I dont think Cal is doing anything different or less just seems odd these guys in love with Ky end up else where.

Of course this is a big if, but something has felt different. Im sure Puke is running our name in the ground and making promises like Bolden that they could care less if they keep. We have had great success, 2 finals, 1 natty, 6 elite 8s and 4 final fours. Cal still gets guys to the league and some like Bam who doubted himself until Cal told him he would be fine, which he is. So whats changed? Bad bunch this year? I think we all knew we needed Bama and thought he would be here. I know theres relationships, fathers given jobs, etc..., but something seems different. Just saying when the smoke clears we might be saying, oh shit, ok, that makes sense. Just a different take on the whole we have lost the ability to recruit and Cal is done thing I keep reading.

As for the brotherhood thing, dont make me puke. I haven seen any school return big NBA guys back or get nearly as mush love as Ky has since Cal arrived. Thats brotherhood, not saying peace when you leave and thats it. Our guys come back and they always talk Ky up when I see them on TV. Most have shown to be great humans and man also. So what has changed? Just saying something has been smelling a little rotten the past couple years. Could be a reach, but you never know. I know we have a NCAA person Ky hired to go over any possible violations and keep us clean. Have the others? Just saying.
I said a lot of the same things to my dad last night. Interesting take. We will see soon enough.

It’s Bamba not Bama! If the Brown you’re talking about is Jaylen Brown then he’s doing pretty well for his self. He plays and starts for the Celtics!

Jess why do the spelling police come out, I know that, just on lab top just missed a key, F**k, you know who im talking about. As for Brown I was talking about college and not being heard of. Cant see the forest for the trees. LMFAO, does anyone focus on the main point of post or just try to find faults, spelling, fat fingered keys, etc... Also since you want to be so picky its himself not his self.
https://www.quora.com/Which-is-corr...-What-are-some-examples-of-each-in-a-sentence

Jess why do the spelling police come out, I know that, just on lab top just missed a key, F**k, you know who im talking about. As for Brown I was talking about college and not being heard of. Cant see the forest for the trees. LMFAO, does anyone focus on the main point of post or just try to find faults, spelling, fat fingered keys, etc... Also since you want to be so picky its himself not his self.
https://www.quora.com/Which-is-corr...-What-are-some-examples-of-each-in-a-sentence

By Jess, do you mean jeez?

By Lab Top, do you mean laptop?

Just giving you hell since you seemed upset about the grammar police being out.

Reactions: musrat59
You have to respect the grammar police. :)

Heck, I'd just appreciate if some of these long posts were read again by the OP's before they hit "Post Reply"... I'm not a grammar policeman by any means. I jay-walk with grammar profusely (A lot on purpose though. I try to " " those to cut down on criticism. I do like to "stretch" the language but "geez" there are some things like self-worth that should make some at least read there post twice before posting it...

I think thats just wishful thinking with the FBI fallout.

Went through quickly but found three obvious errors. I am eating my apple and was reading the site. Everyone makes mistakes but... some try to catch their own, I "guerss"...

Went through quickly but found three obvious errors. I am eating my apple and was reading the site. Everyone makes mistakes but... some try to catch their own, I "guerss"...
Must be a peach of an apple

Reactions: BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT