ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Davis is an Impressive Young Man !!!

megablue

All-SEC
Oct 2, 2012
Read the piece and WATCH the "Get to Know" interview with Ray Davis, a new Wildcat who is smart, humble, personable, focused, appreciative, confident and determined. Impossible not to pull for him and feel really good about having him in our offense next year !!! He wants to make BBN and his family proud ... and I think he will !!!

We're lucky and privileged to have him on campus and in the Blue & White !!! Plus, he's COOL !!!

Last edited:
Read the piece and WATCH the "Get to Know" interview with Ray Davis, a new Wildcat that is smart, humble, personable, focused, appreciative, confident and determined. Impossible not to pull for him and feel really good about having him in our offense next year !!! He wants to make BBN and his family proud ... and I think he will !!!

We're lucky and privileged to have him on campus and in the Blue & White !!! Plus, he's COOL !!!

Look forward to seeing him in Blue & White.

So you are saying he is 1 Cool Cat?

Yes. This guy is a great interview.

He has a tough sense of humor, an NFL future, a degree from Vandy, and will finish out with UK. Might sell popcorn at intermission!

Popcorn, oh, my bad I was thinking of something else, I was thinking of CornPop my bad..

black-prez-popcorn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Freetaxreturn
Read the piece and WATCH the "Get to Know" interview with Ray Davis, a new Wildcat that is smart, humble, personable, focused, appreciative, confident and determined. Impossible not to pull for him and feel really good about having him in our offense next year !!! He wants to make BBN and his family proud ... and I think he will !!!

Wow super impressive. Charisma in buckets and that makes a difference in locker rooms.

Loved his game at Vandy. So happy he chose us. You can't help but love this guy. I'm excited to see what he can do for us. No doubt he's gonna give his all and you have no reason to not root for guys like hin. Welcome Mr. Davis!

Imo it's a massively underappreciated part of what stoops does for UK. Not only has he drastically increased the talent on and off the field, but he has a great track record of that talent also being quality people.

That's extremely difficult in football imo

ADVERTISEMENT