ADVERTISEMENT

Rat Face

Anybody can beat anybody with anybody…sometimes it happens…that’s why it’s such an awesome sport and we all love it so much
Twice in three weeks? One in your last ever home game, then one in the perfect opportunity to avenge the first one?

This is the same team, by the way, that you beat on their home court by almost 30 points.

Reactions: gharding07
Twice in three weeks? One in your last ever home game, then one in the perfect opportunity to avenge the first one?

This is the same team, by the way, that you beat on their home court by almost 30 points.
If you are referring to UNC, that game was on a neutral court.

The final game was on a neutral court but the 30 point blow out was on UNC's home court. Your post left me confused?
I'm confused...Duke beat UNC at the Dome by 20. UK beat UNC on a neutral court by 29. Which game are you talking about?

I’m not gonna bash on a team that reached the final four (especially during a season when we had a first round flame out to a 15 seed). Maybe they didn’t win it all, but they still had a pretty damn successful season.
It looks pretty silly and shows very little self awareness doesn’t it?

If he is so so good, how come he didn't win the NCAA this year with 4 1st round picks? Must be a bit more than talent. And took out by a rookie coach.
Believe me, I'm not on here to defend Mike Krzyzewski. But John Calipari failed to win the 2010 national championship with not 4 first round picks, but with 5 first round draft picks.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I'm confused...Duke beat UNC at the Dome by 20. UK beat UNC on a neutral court by 29. Which game are you talking about?

Okay, now I get your point. The post you replied to wasn't clear and I misunderstood it. Now, I get it. I thought he was referring to Duke blowing out UNC at home but he was referring to UK blowing out UNC but he said it was at home, which you correctly said it was on a neutral court. Got it now!!

I am glad the fake and phony bastard is gone !! And i hope K lite falls flat on his face !!

Mods, please delete this thread. It's an embarrassment to our fan base and further shows how many idiots there are in it. Thanks.

Reactions: JimboSlice00
So what? We beat both UNC and Kansas by a ton but I guarantee I’d take Kansas and UNC post season over ours.
I would too of course. Man, if Kellan's feet hadn't crapped out (And Cal keep playing him...), or Tyty not had ankle injuries.

I'm so tired of "what ifs". But had we gotten by St. Peter's I would just really like to have seen what would've happened.

Reactions: Fox2monk
If you are referring to UNC, that game was on a neutral court.
I'm referring to Duke winning at UNC by 30, then losing two weeks later in K:s final home game. Then they get the perfect opportunity to avenge that loss in the Final Four. K vs a rookie head coach.

I'm referring to Duke winning at UNC by 30, then losing two weeks later in K:s final home game. Then they get the perfect opportunity to avenge that loss in the Final Four. K vs a rookie head coach.
Duke beat UNC by 20 in February.
Not that it really matters, as you pointed out, Carolina won the war.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I would too of course. Man, if Kellan's feet hadn't crapped out (And Cal keep playing him...), or Tyty not had ankle injuries.

I'm so tired of "what ifs". But had we gotten by St. Peter's I would just really like to have seen what would've happened.

I never thought there would come a day where UK basketball fans had to say “if we had gotten by St. Peters”. I sure hope the Dillingham commitment is the start of an upward trend.

I never thought there would come a day where UK basketball fans had to say “if we had gotten by St. Peters”. I sure hope the Dillingham commitment is the start of an upward trend.

I have no doubt Purdue might have taken us out but we will never know. Never thought I’d have to say that either but there it is.

Nonetheless, over. Done with. Can’t be fixed. Moving on.

I think Purdue takes us out the way we were playing(defensively). They were a team that could have gotten Oscar in foul trouble, and our guards would have been eaten alive by Jaden Ivey at that point I’m afraid. The reason they lost to St. Peter’s was the same way we did, their guards contained Ivey and hounded Edey all game.

I think Purdue takes us out the way we were playing(defensively). They were a team that could have gotten Oscar in foul trouble, and our guards would have been eaten alive by Jaden Ivey at that point I’m afraid. The reason they lost to St. Peter’s was the same way we did, their guards contained Ivey and hounded Edey all game.
Yeah. We had no business losing that game, but give St. Peter’s credit. They beat us, a hot Murray, and a preseason title contender. Not to dang shabby.

But I’m done with it. I’m not reliving that again.

Coaches do not play
Coaches do not play

The players decide the game.
Everytime
The coaches try to get you in position to make plays, but the players have to make the plays.
If you want to see a fun game watch the 1998 regional final against Duke. What do you remember? That team could turn up The defense like no team you’ve ever seen. With about 5 minutes to go I believe Duke didn’t have any timeouts left. Did Coach K call all those time outs, nope, Duke players were fumbling, couldn’t dribble, diving for their own mishap, having to burn a TO to keep the ball. Ky was in that grill. Tubby didn’t make Duke call those Timeouts but he sure made our boys be prepared to be play fantastic defense. His best game coached ever but he didn’t beat Coach K, the players did
Ask Kenny Payne who wins games!!!

Go Cats

Well, in the history of the game, only one other coach has more titles than K.

His run in the 80s to 90s was crazy

86- Runner-up
88- Final Four
89- Final Four
90- Runner-up
91- Champions
92- Champions
94- Runner-up

That’s crazy. I hate Duke. But can’t discount that.

Not saying this to bash K but a big part of that run was because K benefitted from keeping his guys in school. Back when every other major program had good underclassmen players leaving for the NBA, K was able to keep his guys around until the late 90s. Remember the Coach K and William Avery "Your son is going to **** up my program" saga?

ADVERTISEMENT