ADVERTISEMENT

Raptors fire coach of the year Dwane Casey

1st one seed ever to be swept in the playoffs

Please tell me that you're joking on this......

Evidence? Look at the NBA Standings and the head coaches of those teams. Some coaches are provided extra rope to fail miserably and repeatedly, African-American coaches are not provided that luxury.

Is Brett Brown's job in jeopardy? He lost year... after year... after year. And he actually made decisions that cost his team a series Loss in this year's playoffs. Is his job in jeopardy?

Luke Walton? Rick Carlisle? Fred Hoiberg?

Are there jobs in jeopardy?

I'd also be surprised if Billy Donovan or Scottie Brooks do not come back next year.

And this season, I watched as David Fizdale and Jason Kidd were both abruptly fired.

So there's that.

Different sport, but Marvin Lewis says "Hi". Doc Rivers says "Hi", too.

Please tell me that you're joking on this......

Different sport, but Marvin Lewis says "Hi". Doc Rivers says "Hi", too.
Nope it's true it's the first time a 1 seed has been swept in the NBA playoffs past the 1st round. Look it up

Nope it's true it's the first time a 1 seed has been swept in the NBA playoffs past the 1st round. Look it up

Do the NBA Finals not count as part of the "NBA playoffs past the 1st round?"

I believe they do, in which case you're plainly wrong, as I can recall several cases right off the top of my head where it's happened--including the 02 Nets, 95 Magic, the 89 Lakers and the 83 Lakers.

Last edited:
Do the NBA Finals not count as part of the "NBA playoffs past the 1st round?"

I believe they do, in which case you're plainly wrong, as I can recall at least a couple cases right off the top of my head--the 89 Lakers and 83 Lakers--both we're the No. 1 Seed in the West, both got swept in the Finals (by the Pistons and Sixers).
Sorry it was 1st 1 seed to get swept before conference finals. Probably get sand out of your vagina

Sorry it was 1st 1 seed to get swept before conference finals. Probably get sand out of your vagina

Oh...because YOU said the wrong thing that means the other guy's got "sand in his vagina" ...right.

If you don't like being corrected then stop saying wrong things.

Reactions: jameslee32
Oh...because YOU said the wrong thing that means the other guy's got "sand in his vagina" ...right.

If you don't like being corrected then stop saying wrong things.
Just like JV is the best rebounder all time right? You and coach 2 just love to argue with me

Dude, give it up; your initial statement was incorrect, then you doubled down by making a second incorrect statement Make correct statements, and you won't be corrected. . The "first one seed to be swept before the conference finals" is correct, but it is not equal to "First one seed to be swept in the playoffs". Big difference.

Reactions: UK90
Dude, give it up; your initial statement was incorrect, then you doubled down by making a second incorrect statement Make correct statements, and you won't be corrected. . The "first one seed to be swept before the conference finals" is correct, but it is not equal to "First one seed to be swept in the playoffs". Big difference.
The dude follows me around trying to argue. Idk why, he's the dumbass that posted Higgins number on here

The dude follows me around trying to argue. Idk why, he's the dumbass that posted Higgins number on here

OK, but to be fair, it seemed like you were getting snarky with me also, which is why I added that comment. I knew that you were likely meaning to add qualifiers to that statement, which is why I didn't call you out/correct you specifically.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt

If, by "the dude", you mean me, then you're absolutely wrong. And you're also lying your ass off with that Higgins statement.

I'm not sure I'd ever even noticed you before yesterday, much less supposedly "follow you around." I did correct you on that that JV thread yesterday because you were dishonestly mischaracterizing other people's posts. And I made the comment on this thread merely because I noticed an incorrect statement in need of correction, I honestly didn't even realize you were the same guy as yesterday until your second response.

And I don't know where the hell that statement about posting the Higgins number came from. If that's in reference to me, it's nothing but a blatant lie.

Very simple. Don't say things that are factually wrong, and don't lie, and you won't get any of those annoying posts correcting you.

Last edited:
If, by "the dude" you mean me, then you're absolutely wrong. And you also appear to be lying your ass off with that Higgins statement.

I'm not sure I'd ever even paid attention to you before yesterday, much less "follow you around." I did correct you on that that JV thread yesterday because you were dishonestly mischaracterizing other people's posts. And I made the comment on this thread merely because I noticed an incorrect statement in need of correction, I honestly didn't even realize you were the same guy as yesterday until your second response.

And I don't know where the hell that statement about posting the Higgins number came from. If that's in reference to me, it's nothing but a blatant lie.

Very simple. Don't say things that are factually wrong, and don't lie, and you won't get any of those annoying posts correcting you.
I get you and the other 9 guy confused. You still on those per 40 minute stats? Pretty misleading man

So, in other words, you were wrong, and making false accusations, yet AGAIN.

I might suggest trying a little fact-checking before posting in the future.
Your names are similar. Maybe be more original next time

ADVERTISEMENT