ADVERTISEMENT

Randle vs Murray

Bush move by Murray.

Another no show ala WCS in a do or die NCAAT game too.
You are mentally unstable. Get yourself some help.

One minute you're babbling about going undefeated in basketball, or the football team is going to win 48-3 against Alabama in the SEC title game. The next minute you're trashing Murray and Willie Cauley Stein.

You need to call the Addiction Network. Here's the number: 800-260-4368... Call before it's too late. It actually might already be too late.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
I, "StevieJ", trashed this Kwilt guy just two or three days after UK "lost" to UNC/John Higgins back in March. Kwilt was bashing and trashing the entire team, this year's team that was about to come in at that time, and Coach Cal for two or three days straight before I finally just unloaded on him..I called him pretty much every name in the book, called him out, and I just trashed and bashed him. I was given a bullshit warning for "bad language" by a "mod" and I was told by this "mod" that Kwilt was banned or kicked off the site. So, why and how the hell is he back ? I mean, it's obvious he is a troll/shit stirrer. His name is even mocking Kyle Wiltjer's missed three at the buzzer vs. Robert Morris in the NIT. Is that not enough ? One minute he is Mr. full of shit about UK football and basketball..talking about going undefeated, playing Alabama in the SEC Championship in football, being cocky and talking about banning himself if UK loses, etc....and then the next minute he is trashing UK. But mods seem okay with it so whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: STL_Cat
Yup, because the guy defending Lonzo Ball here was just saying KAT was soft. He likes to trash former UK players but melts down if you say something about Lonzo or a former dookie.
2y70ih.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT