ADVERTISEMENT

Randle vs Murray

It was disrespectful and Randle did exactly what he should have done. Same as when the time is running out and game is basically over and a guy runs down and dunk, the other team has every right to throw a sharp elbow to the players ribs after he lands

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
I'm fine with it. As a Nuggets fan I despise the Lakers (for their success of course), and was pleased to see not only Murray, but also Lyles being a part of that run at the end of the game. It took a few years of Cal's tenure, but UK has now come to Denver in a pretty big way. First in their division, and just barely ahead of KAT and his T-wolves.

No! My word was I’d take a perma ban. The Mods chose not to. So here I am. Deal with it.
Yeah, that's what happened. The mods scheduled a meeting. a working lunch just to vet the fate of kwilt43atbuzz. It was that important. Not a one of them failed to miss it. Tense deliberations. My gosh, some of them have ulcers from the stress. Too much anxiety. Turned out to be one of the toughest moments in johnblue's moderation career. Stood up for you in a true moment for liberty and freedom.

Yeah, that's what happened. The mods scheduled a meeting. a working lunch just to vet the fate of kwilt43atbuzz. It was that important. Not a one of them failed to miss it. Tense deliberations. My gosh, some of them have ulcers from the stress. Too much anxiety. Turned out to be one of the toughest moments in johnblue's moderation career. Stood up for you in a true moment for liberty and freedom.
One has to be a very important person to try to ban yourself from a message board and have the mods MAKE you post and remain. I always thought if I chose not to type a comment that was my choice as an American citizen. But kwilt43atbuzz is special. Cats Illustrated may not survive without him.

I mean Lonzo is all world shouldn't he have seen that coming. No big deal play til the buzzer or someone might clown you. Won't be the last time he gets clowned this season. Looks like he has a lot of quit in him.

I almost feel bad for him. He is going to be clowned and take a physical and mental beating all year, due to his dad. He may decide he wants to play in China before it's all said and done. Well maybe Europe, China may not be the place family history and all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT