ADVERTISEMENT

Randle to Boston and then FOX 3 in the draft

cat888

Sophomore
Jul 23, 2006
Randle to Boston for the first Pick and then Boston take Fox with Third draft choice would be nice

Um dont Lakers which is where Randal plays currently have the 2nd pick so if Boston trades their #1pick to Lakers for Randal the Celtics would have the 2nd pick not the third ? Or am I confused?

Um dont Lakers which is where Randal plays currently have the 2nd pick so if Boston trades their #1pick to Lakers for Randal the Celtics would have the 2nd pick not the third ? Or am I confused?
I am the one that was confused you are Correct Boston would have to take Fox at number 2 in place of Ball

Would be a very bold move by the Lakers. Putting all their eggs in the Fultz basket and giving the Celtics a huge boost in the East to compete with LeBron.

Ainge is apparently taking all offers now, but it looks like the pick is going to Philly for their #3 plus either a player or a first round pick next year. Word is the Celtics decided Josh Jackson was they guy they needed most and they knew they could trade down and still get him. But the Lakers may screw it up if they take Jackson at #2. So now we have a game of chicken going on between the Celtics and Lakers.

Fultz is coming in to Philly tonight for a hastily arranged workout. He came to a game late in the season and made it known he would like to play in Philly.

Ainge is apparently taking all offers now, but it looks like the pick is going to Philly for their #3 plus either a player or a first round pick next year. Word is the Celtics decided Josh Jackson was they guy they needed most and they knew they could trade down and still get him. But the Lakers may screw it up if they take Jackson at #2. So now we have a game of chicken going on between the Celtics and Lakers.

Fultz is coming in to Philly tonight for a hastily arranged workout. He came to a game late in the season and made it known he would like to play in Philly.
So is this confirmed or just hopes of the op?
I am sorry just hope!!

Fultz, Ball, and Jackson are going 1-3 in no particular order. Fox will go to the Kings and Monk will go somewhere none of us want him to go either.

Unfortunately, among the million players Kentucky has sent to the NBA almost none of them have gone to situations we can root for.

ADVERTISEMENT