ADVERTISEMENT

Randle - I think Cleveland wins this game for sure

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
When asked who he liked tonight interviewed at the NBA combine. espn2

Boston just held serve, it looks bad 2-0, but your supposed to win at home. It's King James, he will be a beast from here out and CLEV will hold serve at home making it 2-2. This thing will go 6 or 7 and it's anybody's, but I never bet against the King.

Hopefully you're not a gambler because if you are you've lost your ass betting on "The King" considering he is 3-5 in the finals.

There’s crookedness in the NBA for sure, but the NCAA is worse.

Only because one is professional and the other consideres themselves above those aspects. When it comes down to it basketball is pitifully fixed and corrupt. The NBA is no exception.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
It's the NBA. The league and officials will not allow LeBron to go this early. There will be no surprises. It's another reason I'm not a fan of the league.
This. It's a toss up with me who wins this series. Boston is definitely the better team, but Cleveland might get enough "push" to pull it off.

Reactions: morgousky
My question is, why are we even fans of this BS? The NBA, I can take it or leave it. UK Basketball is what I care about. We repeatedly get the shaft in games, especially SEC road games and NCAA Tournament games. One would have to be blind to not see it, IMO. Purity of the game is nonexistent in college ball these days. No debate about it, in my view.

My question is, why are we even fans of this BS? The NBA, I can take it or leave it. UK Basketball is what I care about. We repeatedly get the shaft in games, especially SEC road games and NCAA Tournament games. One would have to be blind to not see it, IMO. Purity of the game is nonexistent in college ball these days. No debate about it, in my view.

I’m a Kentucky fan, not a college basketball fan. Used to watch everything. Now I barely watch anything but Kentucky games, and if I miss those, I don’t lose any sleep.

There’s crookedness in the NBA for sure, but the NCAA is worse.

Now, THIS I 100000000000% agree with you on, my friend. SPREAD THE MESSAGE. Let em know..and say it real LOUD for the people in the back with their heads in the sand.

Reactions: Aike
Boston just held serve, it looks bad 2-0, but your supposed to win at home. It's King James, he will be a beast from here out and CLEV will hold serve at home making it 2-2. This thing will go 6 or 7 and it's anybody's, but I never bet against the King.
Lol...

I think it's more rigged than any other sport and it's not even close.

If that's true then why have the Knicks (huge market) been terrible for so long. How did the Celtics go through their drought, or how about the Lakers. San Antonio was hugely successful and they're in a small market. How do Phoenix and Sacramento secure top picks? If it was rigged then no way do the let Durant go to the Warriors, $ are maximized when talent is spread.

The NBA isn't rigged, it is ruled by the superstars because in basketball one player can make your team relevant.

Reactions: Fgpoe03
If that's true then why have the Knicks (huge market) been terrible for so long. How did the Celtics go through their drought, or how about the Lakers. San Antonio was hugely successful and they're in a small market. How do Phoenix and Sacramento secure top picks? If it was rigged then no way do the let Durant go to the Warriors, $ are maximized when talent is spread.

The NBA isn't rigged, it is ruled by the superstars because in basketball one player can make your team relevant.

Agree for the most part, except when there are refs found to be betting on games. So it's not some huge conspiracy, like the earth being an illusion. However, there have been instances for personal gain.

Agree for the most part, except when there are refs found to be betting on games. So it's not some huge conspiracy, like the earth being an illusion. However, there have been instances for personal gain.

This I agree with

Reactions: Fgpoe03
I am 100% convinced that this entire thread is rigged.
No Doubt City....

ADVERTISEMENT