ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting R.J. Barrett narrows list to five schools

Man, Kansas is in such good shape he didn't even need to list them in his top five.

Clearly means they're getting Zion. First that walk on transfer transfers without hitting any women or playing in any games so they can land Bagley and now they're getting Zion and Barrett next year.

Some programs have all the luck.

Man, Kansas is in such good shape he didn't even need to list them in his top five.

Clearly means they're getting Zion. First that walk on transfer transfers without hitting any women or playing in any games so they can land Bagley and now they're getting Zion and Barrett next year.

Some programs have all the luck.

Ky gets Barrett and duke will get reddish in my opinion

I hope that's the way this plays out but I have read in a few places that Barrett is a Duke lean as well. They are selling him as the two as will Cal. Barrett is better than Reddish so I hope UK wins his services.

I hope that's the way this plays out but I have read in a few places that Barrett is a Duke lean as well. They are selling him as the two as will Cal. Barrett is better than Reddish so I hope UK wins his services.
Cal's Canadian success will help us tremendously with Barrett. I like our position much better than the rat fink's

Barrett is who I want more than anyone in this class, he's a crowd silencer. When he dropped 39 on cal this summer, it just confirmed what I was thinking.

he would be the lights out scorer we could pair with a bruiser like Zion that would be a deadly combo

DGb8I6yXcAAxC-P.jpg

You can always tell a Kentucky kid by their non slow walk. Always a pep in their step. Shoot lights out. A real hustler. A pistol
and if there's one thing I know to be true, it's that a Kentucky kid, should he be lucky enough to lead us to a championship, he wouldn't sell that championship ring for anything. He's taking that thing to the grave. Not like these one and done scum who use the program and forget about us.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT