ADVERTISEMENT

R.I.P. Aaron Hernandez

sizwqikzcgjyatxpyl7n.jpg

What could he have possibly been waiting for? He had life without parole. Did he think this latest judge was gonna say "you didn't kill those two folks, so imma let you go on home"?

Reactions: LordEgg and Moopyj
What could he have possibly been waiting for? He had life without parole. Did he think this latest judge was gonna say "you didn't kill those two folks, so imma let you go on home"?
So it could be written on his tombstone.

Here lies Aaron Hernandez

Loving football player, son, and murderer

But he didn't murder those other people

Reactions: kyfan606 and Moopyj
Here is a list of players that served time. Some of them might make the All-Hell team.

American football (Gridiron)[edit]
Name Team when arrested Crime Term Notes

Josh Brent Dallas Cowboys intoxication manslaughter 180 days and 10 years' probation[3]
Rae Carruth Carolina Panthers conspiracy to commit murder 24 years[8] Projected Release Date October 22, 2018[9]
Dwayne Goodrich Dallas Cowboys criminally negligent homicide 12½ years[14] Hit and run accident. Released after serving approximately eight years.[15]
Darryl Henley Los Angeles Rams drug trafficking, attempted conspiracy to commit murder 42 years[17] expected release date: March 28, 2031[18]
Aaron Hernandez New England Patriots first-degree murder Life without parole[19]
Tommy Kane Seattle Seahawks manslaughter 18 years[29]
Leonard Little St. Louis Rams involuntary manslaughter 3 months[33] involved in fatal car crash while intoxicated.
Dave Meggett Retired criminal sexual conduct and burglary 30 years previously convicted of misdemeanor sexual battery[35]
Eric Naposki Cut first-degree murder life in prison without the possibility of parole[38]
Lawrence Phillips Retired assault, separate incident of assault with a deadly weapon (intentionally driving into victims) 31 years total previously sentenced to 10 years on driving charge, which was reduced to seven years during sentencing for assault charge against his girlfriend in 2009.[41] In 2016, while awaiting trial regarding the death of his cellmate, Phillips committed suicide in prison after serving 7+ years.[42]
Robert Rozier (a.k.a. Robert Rameses) Retired[44] multiple murders multiple convicted of four murders, served 10 years and placed in witness protection after testifying against Yahweh Ben Yahweh, later sentenced to 25 to life on check kiting charge under three strikes rule[45]
Darren Sharper Retired rape (multiple counts) 20 years[51]
Orenthal "O. J." Simpson Retired robbery, kidnapping 9 to 33 years[52] See also O. J. Simpson robbery case.
Anthony Smith Retired first degree murder Three life sentences without parole[53]
C.J. Spillman Dallas Cowboys sexual assault five years[55]
Donte Stallworth Cleveland Browns DUI Manslaughter (Driving under the influence of alcohol) 30 days' incarceration, 2 years' house arrest [56]
Stanley Wilson Sr. Retired burglary 22 years sentence was under a third strike provision[60]
Keith Wright Cut multiple charges including sexual assault, armed robbery, kidnapping and burglary 114 years to life, plus 120 years[61] series of home invasion robberies and assaults

Reactions: Moopyj
Ben Rapelisberger and Ray Rice are on that team as well.
I'd be inclined to give Ray Rice a pass. Dude has done everything right since that night. Leonard Little kills a woman while drunk and is playing football again within a year. This guy punches his girl one time and it gets caught on camera, and he's a pariah for life no matter what he does to make amends?

Meanwhile, Joe Mixon is about to get paid. :rolleyes:

I'd be inclined to give Ray Rice a pass. Dude has done everything right since that night. Leonard Little kills a woman while drunk and is playing football again within a year. This guy punches his girl one time and it gets caught on camera, and he's a pariah for life no matter what he does to make amends?

Meanwhile, Joe Mixon is about to get paid. :rolleyes:
there can be multiple teams. I'm sure we could find enough NFL players who have raped or killed someone. CHris Henry was stupid and killed himself. Robert Bironas goes on there too. Drunk trying to run people off the road and killed himself. Joe Mixon, Ray Rice, liberalism has atleast given men the justification to beat the shit out of harmless women in the name of equality. so that's good I guess.

It's odd to me that he killed himself. He was just acquitted in the double murder, and the original murder case for which he was found guilty was based on his alleged guilt in the the double murder. So he had a relatively good shot at a retrial for that one. Something fishy.

can't say I have much sympathy, except for the families of those slain - and for his family too, really.

Reactions: ymmot31
It's odd to me that he killed himself. He was just acquitted in the double murder, and the original murder case for which he was found guilty was based on his alleged guilt in the the double murder. So he had a relatively good shot at a retrial for that one. Something fishy.

I read somewhere that in Massachusetts, dying while in an appeal will essentially have you die an innocent man in the eyes of the court. This likely makes his estate untouchable for any civil litigation, meaning his wife and daughter have money.

Granted, i'm not a lawyer so this could be wrong as hell.

ADVERTISEMENT