ADVERTISEMENT

Quinerly decommits from Zona...

Holy cow. This is the kid they supposedly cheated to get to commit?

Take the money and run?

Didn't the kid have some kind of an emotional breakdown when implicated and his family hired a lawyer so he could still go to Arizona?

I don't see any NCAA teams (sans UofL) going near this kid.

Didn't the kid have some kind of an emotional breakdown when implicated and his family hired a lawyer so he could still go to Arizona?

I don't see any NCAA teams (sans UofL) going near this kid.
I could very easily see North Carolina going after him. After they skated on the fake classes they are feeling pretty good about themselves and know they are basically untouchable

Can anyone explain how Nasir little will be eligible at unc? Wasn't he in the middle of all this payoff stuff? I know why everyone who never had /has gone to a class is eligible, but why is a kid whose family was suddenly paid off eligible? Seriously

Dick Vitale will call the games for espn.
Vitale will name his All-Fed Corrections team. Bowen MVP. Can you imagine that?

If Higgins could find his way into the head Ref in that league would be good.

Jurich for AD.

Don't forget Dick will give weekly updates on his list of the PTP'ers (Penals/ Prisons Top Players)!!

Reactions: KYCAT78 and JASUN74

Jurich for AD.
He'd be "found" in the exercise yard about a week into that gig.

Jurich for AD.

Emmitt Williams will be starting for sure. He's handy down low.

Can anyone explain how Nasir little will be eligible at unc? Wasn't he in the middle of all this payoff stuff? I know why everyone who never had /has gone to a class is eligible, but why is a kid whose family was suddenly paid off eligible? Seriously
I thought Little was also involved. Very good question.

I thought Little was also involved. Very good question.

Just furthers the "story line" of whose walking the dog. UNC or the NCAA? I mean UNC just smacked the NCAA in the face (academic fraud), and they just curb-stomped them by taking a kid who is at the heart of these "pay for play" players the FBI has singled out. Seriously. Does it get more brazen than that?

Which gets me back to one of the biggest mysteries in this whole UNC academic fraud case---and I believe JP Scott hit on this. Where are the feds for all of this academic/ Pell grant fraud going on at UNC? UNC "certifying" there athletes were academically eligible for purposes of their Pell grant fraud? Good lord. That has to be in the millions of dollars over a 20+year period----including all of the "academic" bonuses the coaching staff received. I would think if the Feds genuinely wanted to clean up college basketball----this would be a good place to start.

Got to think O’Neal won’t be far behind. Wonder if we get involved.
Said the same thing on HOB.

That class is falling apart and I can't see any way O'Neal wants to stick with em. I'd bet UK at least reaches out, especially if they think it may push em over the edge with Bol.

Jurich for AD.
I'm all for not liking Dickie V because he's a fan of Duke. But let's not lump him in with Pitino. Vitale is a good man, despite rooting for the wrong team. Pitino is an embarrassment to the state from how of a person he is, and how that university harbors evil people like him.

That link didn't work for me so I'm curious, what exactly did he do that would cause jail time? Getting paid for your skill isn't against the law, it's just against NCAA rules.

That link didn't work for me so I'm curious, what exactly did he do that would cause jail time? Getting paid for your skill isn't against the law, it's just against NCAA rules.
I think the link might work now.

As for his crime, taking a monetary bribe across state lines might be against the law. I am no lawyer so I could be wrong.

I don't want to see any young kid to go to jail. Maybe the people around him should if they influenced him to take money.

Last edited:
Shouldn’t players taking money make them ineligible for college play? Makes them pros right?

Reactions: UKvisitor
I'm all for not liking Dickie V because he's a fan of Duke. But let's not lump him in with Pitino. Vitale is a good man, despite rooting for the wrong team. Pitino is an embarrassment to the state from how of a person he is, and how that university harbors evil people like him.
http://www.whas11.com/sports/espns-...ustration-with-uofl-pitino-decision/483788369

Dick Vitale

✔@DickieV

PITINO officially FIRED! https://www.pscp.tv/w/bLOu4jgwNDg2MjZ8MURYeHlFZ2dFa2R4TSGBC95IUJBETXIZusAxMc0ofNRvjKSEXnnWkBvJLGjB …

3:30 PM - Oct 16, 2017

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT