ADVERTISEMENT

Quade returning!!!

Will we ever get a new poster who doesn’t join and immediately want to become the biggest jerk on the board?

If this poster had half the IQ she thinks she does then she would realize that this is a community with posters who have debated and discussed basketball for years and years.

When a newbie joins in and starts whining loudly and boasts about themselves it usually doesn’t end well.
It’s the same guy over and over and over.......

Hopefully he is all in and works on getting better and stops listening to the inner circle or whoever. He is a 4 year player, not that there's anything wrong with that. He keeps working and developing and who knows what his ceiling is. Glad he's back, didn't think this should have been a decision, but that's how it is these days. Just hope he rolls with the punches and shows that Philly fight we heard about. Now lets get PJ, JV and Gabe back and do this!

Listen to your momma.
hesthedevil.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cindog28
Who is pissed? Which half is pissed he’s coming back? Genuinely curious ... ?

All the posts in this thread (minus a couple) seem very positive and excited he’s returning
You didn't see all the threads saying Cal was pushing these kid out the door? No one is coming back. You don't see the naysayers now.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I can only laugh at all the posters in here blasting Cal about the bullshit rumors about Green leaving and/or Cal forcing him out in thread after thread. [roll] Time to change the narrative fellas, the Green transfer has been put to rest. :pimp:

I just want to know if he still sucks.

Reactions: Cindog28
Starters first game of season.

PG Green *
SG Baker *
WF Johnson
PF Vanderbilt
C Montgomery/Washington?
6th Quickley *
7th Gabriel *
8th Herro *
9th RIchards
10th Reclass #1

* Shooters

^ even if just for practice lol.

Green is going to blow kinds. It's been a while since some of you have seen a 2 year guy as good as Green. By March he's going to be an absolute beast.

Yeah, Tyler Ulis is ancient history lol.

I laugh at that as well. It’s because they haven’t really seen these recruits play, just highlights so they pretty much only see all the pluses and they assume it will automatically translate to college from day 1. It’s a good assumption to clear cut OAD top 5 talents but not so much for none clear cut guys. The sad part is the same people crucify the player when they don’t hit the ground running.

Last year it was Quade and his top notch leader ship and ability to make Stockton like pg passes, year before it was Wenyen and his ability to play small forward like Tayshaun Prince. Personally I have Quade starting and leading the team, I think he is more important than people realize due to he fact he has been through the wars, knows what it takes and knows what Cal expects. He also shared the PG spot yet still dropped 9ppg

Funny a lot of people on this board have not watched a single kid play a minute for UK, but they are going to start over a 2nd year guy who averaged 10 pts a game during a injured filled freshman year. Most freshman do not average that, much less do it while battling injuries. I like IQ, but he has not played a minute at UK and people all ready have him and Baker playing more than Green. LOL, some people are going to be in for a really rude awakening.

He can hit the big shot and showed some real promise on defense. With him and Hagans' defensive skill set, Kentucky will be tough to score on when you factor in Keldon, JV, and hopefully PJ. Lot's of good defenders there.

Reactions: KFuqua
Not reading this entire thread but has anybody called out the random “insider” on twitter that said Quade was all but gone? Can’t remember his name but I’m sure someone knows what I’m talking about...

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
When did Baker all of sudden become the guy we have to play?

I think you'll see decent clock with Quade. Probably similar to this year. THey'll likely play small ball sometimes as well.
https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...baker-injury-rehab-ncaa-tournament/415865002/

"I’ve had shooting contests with him a bunch,” freshman guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander said of Baker. “I’ve won a couple times, but when he shoots he’ll barely hit the rim. He’s a really special shooter. He’s got great touch.”

tenor.gif

Also.. I truly think green is going to keep Kentucky from dropping any early games (aside from true marquee match ups). His play will be good enough to get us through some growing pains, especially running the offense. What might have been 5 losses through the early part of SEC play.. Might now only be 2 or 3..

That's YUGE.

Really great news that Green is returning. I think we will see Washington , Vanderbilt & Gabriel return also. Going to be a great team next season.

ADVERTISEMENT