ADVERTISEMENT

Quade returning!!!

Green will be a productive member of the backcourt next season, but with that said, I highly doubt he sees 26 minutes per game given the influx of talent at the 1/2 spots. When you look at Baker, Quickley, Herro, Hagans, and possibly Johnson in the backcourt from time to time depending on lineup, Green may see 18 to 22 minutes per game. If he struggles defensively, I think you'll see more of the new guys.

Green will be a productive member of the backcourt next season, but with that said, I highly doubt he sees 26 minutes per game given the influx of talent at the 1/2 spots. When you look at Baker, Quickley, Herro, Hagans, and possibly Johnson in the backcourt from time to time depending on lineup, Green may see 18 to 22 minutes per game. If he struggles defensively, I think you'll see more of the new guys.

When did Baker all of sudden become the guy we have to play?

I think you'll see decent clock with Quade. Probably similar to this year. THey'll likely play small ball sometimes as well.

Will we ever get a new poster who doesn’t join and immediately want become the biggest jerk on the board?

If this poster had half the IQ she thinks she does then she would realize that this is a community with posters who have debated and discussed basketball for years and years.

When a newbie joins in and starts whining loudly and boast about themselves it usually doesn’t end well.
I'm guessing she's about 10 years old...

It really doesn't matter. In Green's case he had time last season and couldn't even run point. Cal puts him in the 2-sg for one because SGA was better and for 2 green wasn't good being the pg. He had his shots but wasn't good at it. Cost us games at home against UF/UT, lost to USC because why? We couldn't score anything the first 8 mins of the games.

He better come back ready to go.

Uhhh, if anybody cost us those home games it was Shai trying to do too much. You're delusional. Green is very good and will be a huge piece of the puzzle next year if he stays healthy.

When did Baker all of sudden become the guy we have to play?

I think you'll see decent clock with Quade. Probably similar to this year. THey'll likely play small ball sometimes as well.

I didn't say we have to play Baker, but I believe that if his shot is relatively consistent from day one, he sees clock. Quade will see his clock diminish later in the season in my opinion as Hagans, Baker, Herro, Quickley, and Johnson mature. Yes, we may see Calipari play some "small ball", but if Cal's past decision making is any indication, I think Quade comes off the bench by the end of the season because I don't think he will be seen as one of the five most talented guys on the team. By season's end, I think it's Hagans, Herro, Johnson, Washington, and Vanderbilt. If Washington leaves, then Gabriel will start unless we acquire someone such as Reid Travis or Mike Daum. I am sure I am in the minority, but I believe we actually return all three big men.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Excellent. Can someone post our rooster for next year? I know one of y'all can rattle it off like your SSN.

323803.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT