ADVERTISEMENT

Quade returning!!!

Certainly this means Hagans and Maxsy won't both be reclassifying.

Quade will get as many minutes as he can earn. He won't be getting show out for NBA minutes.

Put Hagans at the point and place Quade, Gabriel, and Quickley around him. Space the floor and shoot people out of the gym.

Throw Johnson into the mix, and UK has enough scoring. Getting Quade back was huge from an offensive perspective.

But but but.. according to one maxey enthusiast cal was forcing green out so he could get a much better guard who will go thru same freshman struggles in maxey. Apparently cal has his heart set on maxey and is prioritizing him over green. I mean. Thats only thing that could possibly make any sense considering maxey is the much better player.

I hate this board sometimes.

That said this news is as big as any recruit committing. Super happy green is back. He will be a stud at PG next season.

Hmmm... you “hate this board sometimes “ but you’ve only been a member for like ... 10 days?

Who were you before? ;)

Don't really like hearing that he's unhappy but I'm glad he's coming back. He needs to hit the weight room and keep improving his shot in his passing. If he does that he will start

I guessing the poster was joking rather than actually quoting quade’s mom.

IMO, this means at least one of Hagans and Maxey will not be at UK next season.
Well duh. Maxey was the backup plan for green incase he left. Don't need to worry about that now since the best case scenario happened and we got the better player to return for a sophomore season. Hagans will be here this season, maxey will be here as part of the class of 2019, reclassification hasn't seemed very likely for him for awhile now, and is now 100% not happening with green returning. Hagans will be here this season as these 2 will split PG duties, I think green gets about 24 mpg with Hagans at 22-24 (assuming roster stays as is with green, vando, pj, and WG returning).

tenor.gif

People want to discount or forget the fact that Quade battled through back problems which can really limit quickness and mobility. We don't know how often he was 100 percent. Get him in top health and condition, and add another year of seasoning and I have no doubt he'll be one of the best guards in the country. Surround him with Quickley, Hagans, Herro and Johnson on the wings -- whose back court can touch that?

That response really made me laugh. I taught middle school kids and even they were too mature to make a response like that. Tells me you are either a very young kid or an extremely immature "adult". But, thanks for the laugh today. Green coming back is very good news, imo, as it does give us experience at the PG position with talented people behind him. He will see his minutes next year despite what you originally stated which can only be regarded as your opinion.

Would be smart to transfer. He will cause the team problems when he doesn't see much PT next year.

I would but this board would be without a high IQ fan they need to tell the truth instead of lying.

Will we ever get a new poster who doesn’t join and immediately want to become the biggest jerk on the board?

If this poster had half the IQ she thinks she does then she would realize that this is a community with posters who have debated and discussed basketball for years and years.

When a newbie joins in and starts whining loudly and boasts about themselves it usually doesn’t end well.

Last edited:
So does Green suck still or? Are we back to ITS A BRIDGE YEAR RETURNING PLAYERS thing?

Just to know where everyone wants to go now?

Reactions: Fgpoe03
Did we ever hear definitively that he was going to leave or was it all just rumor and speculation?
No he didn't that is why I kept getting mad on here as people were keeping a rumor alive when Green did not say a single thing about it . Now I do believe he was probably thinking about it but a lot of players at a lot of schools do and only a small number actually transfer.

It made no sense for him to transfer. This is his team next season . He will be a starting guard on it .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT