ADVERTISEMENT

Quade returning!!!

Not the big ones, the forwards have to return.

Green shoulda never even thought about leaving. We live in a world where you baby to 18/19 year old people.

Quade thought or thinks he's better than he is..He was given 26mpg so it was on him..Did he think he was the next Wall?..I think he had a good year for an unathletic 5'10 guy

Reactions: Col. Angus
Would be smart to transfer. He will cause the team problems when he doesn't see much PT next year.

Literally my only fear about this news. Chemistry issues have caused many a team to underachieve.

I'd rather have an undermanned team with great chemistry, than a loaded team with chemistry issues because somebody is unhappy about playing time or playing out of position.

tenor.gif

Did we ever hear definitively that he was going to leave or was it all just rumor and speculation?

It really doesn't matter. In Green's case he had time last season and couldn't even run point. Cal puts him in the 2-sg for one because SGA was better and for 2 green wasn't good being the pg. He had his shots but wasn't good at it. Cost us games at home against UF/UT, lost to USC because why? We couldn't score anything the first 8 mins of the games.

He better come back ready to go.

Reactions: KENTUCKY_FLYER
But but but.. according to one maxey enthusiast cal was forcing green out so he could get a much better guard who will go thru same freshman struggles in maxey. Apparently cal has his heart set on maxey and is prioritizing him over green. I mean. Thats only thing that could possibly make any sense considering maxey is the much better player.

I hate this board sometimes.

That said this news is as big as any recruit committing. Super happy green is back. He will be a stud at PG next season.

Certainly this means Hagans and Maxsy won't both be reclassifying.

Quade will get as many minutes as he can earn. He won't be getting show out for the NBA minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT