ADVERTISEMENT

Quade Green Woke Up

Remember Cal's first year when everyone guaranteed landing both Wall and Bledsoe was a pipe dream? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

cal-dealwithit.gif

Remember Cal's first year when everyone guaranteed Wall and Bledsoe both were a pipe dream? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

True. But it takes the two right players to make it happen. From what it sounds like there are a lot of people that don't think Young is that type of guy.

well I think the guys at SU have finally come to terms that Green is coming to UK. Which I'm excited about bc my last name is Green and I finally get to wear a players jersey with my name on the back. So Washington, Richards, and Green. So who's next? Diallo? Bamba? Young? ALL 3?! WOOOOOOO!

Reactions: yoshukai
well I think the guys at SU have finally come to terms that Green is coming to UK. Which I'm excited about bc my last name is Green and I finally get to wear a players jersey with my name on the back. So Washington, Richards, and Green. So who's next? Diallo? Bamba? Young? ALL 3?! WOOOOOOO!

Vanderbilt also

I'm hoping Green brings Diallo and Bamba...If Young wants to come great if not we have our PG..

Even with Green we still need 2 more guards for next year. You can play with a three guard rotation perfectly but if any of the three get hurt for any period of time you're totally screwed. The weird thing is Cal said last week we would sign a class of 5-6 but we are going to need more bodies then that with 7-8 scholarships open.

I find it hilarious that any of these rival, well Syracuse isn't a rival, fan bases fee the need to harp on the cal cheats crap. Are you really that dense? Look all he has to do is say I have made MY players however many millions he's up to now and I've got them there faster than anyone. If a kid is an NBA talent or a one and done why in the world do you consider anywhere else. Furthermore, having a proven formula to plug these kids in and calculate draft stock which equals $$$$$$$$$ trumps just about any other pitch from other programs. The proof is right there to see. There's zero reason for cal to even step slightly outside the lines.

Reactions: pikespeak1
And you could be on probation any calender year.
Yeah - it's close to a miracle that anyone would choose to play for the most successful program in history with 25 active NBA players and a moderate climate instead of playing for a misanthropic nose picker coaching in a frozen wasteland at a program with 6 final fours in its entire history. 100 miles from GD nowhere.

That's a real head-scratcher.

And it's spelled calendar, you simpleton.

Lol....says the guy, who is a fan of a team on probation! Hired any molesters lately?

Most of the attacks here have been fair game, but this one is kinda cheap. Much like the fact that Kentucky hasn't been caught cheating, Bernie Fine was never found guilty of anything either. In fact, his accusers were largely disproven, with one of them even admitting that he had made the entire thing up and had never met Bernie at all.

The rumors in the SU area is that Bernie was essentially being blackmailed for something that was perfectly legal, but something that he wanted to have kept secret, and I'll just leave it at that.

Most of the attacks here have been fair game, but this one is kinda cheap. Much like the fact that Kentucky hasn't been caught cheating, Bernie Fine was never found guilty of anything either. In fact, his accusers were largely disproven, with one of them even admitting that he had made the entire thing up and had never met Bernie at all.

The rumors in the SU area is that Bernie was essentially being blackmailed for something that was perfectly legal, but something that he wanted to have kept secret, and I'll just leave it at that.

Hey go back and tell your buddies that this isnt WWW sitting behind them!
CxgkldHW8AAM7ws.jpg

This is WWW!

5441146884_0493233953_b_d.jpg

They have gotten all fired up convinced that WWW "got to" Green. That's not even him.

This is random and probably a little weird, but saw you by accident on twitter today on one of Evan Daniels' tweets and your dog looks awesome.

also, hypothetically and totally unrelated, if you were to be kept in a hole and have lotion lowered to you in a basket, is there a scent you prefer?

This is random and probably a little weird, but saw you by accident on twitter today on one of Evan Daniels' tweets and your dog looks awesome.

also, hypothetically and totally unrelated, if you were to be kept in a hole and have lotion lowered to you in a basket, is there a scent you prefer?

I'm going to just ignore the latter part of this post haha. Regarding my dog, she passed out this past year :cry: She was truly a great dog.

Reactions: blubo and jarms24
CxgkldHW8AAM7ws.jpg

This is WWW!

They have gotten all fired up convinced that WWW "got to" Green. That's not even him.

I'm glad someone else brought this up because I laughed my ass off when I saw it on their board. Apparently any bald black man is now WWW.

Yet we're known as racists.:rolleyes:

CxgkldHW8AAM7ws.jpg

This is WWW!

I thought I was losing my mind. I was trying to find Wes sitting behind those guys and I couldn't see him anywhere. He truly is the boogieman though. He has those guys spooked.

Reactions: It'saDoneDeal
Syracuse's recruiting pitch to Quade - "Come on down, kid. We can't wait to see you in orange!" *pointing at the ups guy, who happens to be black*

ADVERTISEMENT