ADVERTISEMENT

Quade Green had best +/- numbers in the game

I think, he had solid game.

Like Hagans/Quickley were great on one side while weak on other. I thought QG were solid overall.

But his finishing the shot was horrid yesterday.

Green generally won't be the first option, and his size will pose some limitations, but the guy is a great player, great passer, doesn't turn over the ball much, and a great shooter. I'm rooting for him this year. Seems like he enjoys playing in a stacked backcourt.

Reactions: YaySports
Green generally won't be the first option, and his size will pose some limitations, but the guy is a great player, great passer, doesn't turn over the ball much, and a great shooter. I'm rooting for him this year. Seems like he enjoys playing in a stacked backcourt.
100% agree. im totally cool with him taking double digit shots most nights too. liked to see he was aggressive looking for his shot.

I think he had a solid game.

You've got to believe his shot is going to fall. The 5-1 assist/turnover ratio is phenomenal. You've got to value/take care of the basketball, and a Sophomore Quade is going to do that better than a more athletic Freshman. Right now I still think he starts, but if he can't find his shot, he's going to give way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT