ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Q&A with new commit Tra Wilkins

JRowland

All-American
Staff
May 29, 2001
www.rivals.com
If Rivals has accurate info on offers made, [and I think they take it pretty seriously], this young man rates as one of the top 2 or 3 most heralded recruits in the Stoops era, with offers from 9 SEC schools, including Alabama and home state Georgia. He also has reported offers from Michigan and Ohio State, among his 22 offers.

Were we to land 15 such players in a single class, we would end up in the top 5 ranked classes on the site "Rank By Offers," as the quality offers he has received score highly.

This suggests to me that along with evident athletic prowess, he stood out to college recruiters as one likely to succeed over a multi-year career on a college campus.

Welcome Mr. Wilkins!

Reactions: jauk11
If Rivals has accurate info on offers made, [and I think they take it pretty seriously], this young man rates as one of the top 2 or 3 most heralded recruits in the Stoops era, with offers from 9 SEC schools, including Alabama and home state Georgia. He also has reported offers from Michigan and Ohio State, among his 22 offers.

Were we to land 15 such players in a single class, we would end up in the top 5 ranked classes on the site "Rank By Offers," as the quality offers he has received score highly.

This suggests to me that along with evident athletic prowess, he stood out to college recruiters as one likely to succeed over a multi-year career on a college campus.

Welcome Mr. Wilkins!

Thanks for the research. Very impressive list, the only way I think it could have been more impressive is if Joker was still her and we had offered, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT