ADVERTISEMENT

Puke big man Patrick Ngongba out indefinitely

Oh no shoot darn
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

For anybody that watched Syracuse a few times last season, how well could Maliq Brown cover the Center spot for Duke? Can he rebound against and defend Div. I Centers?

Duke fan made sure to run here ASAP to see what we think. Lol.
What makes you think I am a Duke fan? Have you looked at my post history? I graduated UK and will always bleed blue. It's sad that fans like you who think that you have to rejoice in children being hurt to be a true Kentucky fan exist.

What makes you think I am a Duke fan? Have you looked at my post history? I graduated UK and will always bleed blue. It's sad that fans like you who think that you have to rejoice in children being hurt to be a true Kentucky fan exist.

You've posted like 50 times since 2018.. you've been basically absent from these forums, but 5 minutes after a Duke player is injured you show up to chastise UK fans over this?

Odd.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
You've posted like 50 times since 2018.. you've been basically absent from these forums, but 5 minutes after a Duke player is injured you show up to chastise UK fans over this?

Odd.
I just happened to be on. I take pride in my alma mater. I don't want trash who take happiness in children being hurt to represent all of us. Have some respect and conduct yourself like a man.

Odd.
Well in fairness, I was here for years on another account before ever really legitimately posting anything now I'm a board addict.
But it's relevant information for one of our opponents so Duke fan, UK fan, UT fan, UL fan..... Who really cares in the end of they post relevant info in a respectful way. Or friendly banter if it's a rival, we aren't UL we don't ban people just because of affiliation if they're good posters. (Not saying the OP is not a UK fan btw.

Codeartist has been ruled out indefinitely due to injuries sustained while sprinting to this thread to defend someone who doesn’t need it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT