ADVERTISEMENT

Pro Day Winners (PFF)

If Jamin Davis isn't a first round lock, I'd be shocked.

I have seen very few First Round mocks with him in them though. I hope scouts/teams are smarter than the people making the mock drafts.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Can't believe he's only 5. One of those impressive workouts I can remember. Surely worthy of at least top 3

I'm not certain how somebody compiles this list, but you would have to have a starting point and a end value to determine somebody making a jump and being a "pro day winner."

They probably had a pre-workout ranking and a post-workout ranking for each player. Whoever jumped the most spots post-workout was ranked accordingly in the list.

For example, if Jamin started ranked #30 and moved up 15 spots to #15, then he would have a +15 value.

But if Jayson Oweh started ranked at #50 and moved up 30 spots to #20, then he would have a +30 value.

That higher jump in value would put them ahead of Jamin on this particular list despite Jamin having a better overall workout. If your starting point is higher than the others, then you have less room to gain.

I had to look up a couple of these and for an edge, especially on a weak class Owen was pretty impressive. Why can't I post a pic? Lol

OFFICIAL numbers for PSU EDGE Jayson Oweh:

6050, 252 pounds

4.36 40-yard dash (99th percentile)

39.5 inch vertical (96th percentile)

11'2" broad jump (99th percentile)

4.21 short shuttle (89th percentile)

6.83 3-cone (98th percentile)

I had to look up a couple of these and for an edge, especially on a weak class Owen was pretty impressive. Why can't I post a pic? Lol

OFFICIAL numbers for PSU EDGE Jayson Oweh:

6050, 252 pounds

4.36 40-yard dash (99th percentile)

39.5 inch vertical (96th percentile)

11'2" broad jump (99th percentile)

4.21 short shuttle (89th percentile)

6.83 3-cone (98th percentile)

👀👀

Why have a pro day on campus and not laser time the 40? No way it’s a cost thing, so why do it?

wouldn’t the players be better off if the teams looking to draft them knew a real 40 time?

Why have a pro day on campus and not laser time the 40? No way it’s a cost thing, so why do it?

wouldn’t the players be better off if the teams looking to draft them knew a real 40 time?
Every scout, coach or GM there had stop watches and timed everything themselves. They do not trust anyone else's time since they did not have a combine.

ADVERTISEMENT