ADVERTISEMENT

Predict who..

Yes!! Although i keep going back and forth... do I put KJ in there? Because he’s the Alpha dog we need

So many options and weapons (if we can return WG, PJ and Vandy that is)
That's true. I know one thing, it's gonna be tough to keep KJ out of the starting lineup as the year goes along. Dude has a motor.

Would love to see Hagans, Maxey, KJ, PJ and JV in a lineup together, but fine with Green starting out if need be, but I think those 5 together could be dynamic. Also could see Hagans, Green, KJ, PJ and EJ. I like Richards, but he is so raw, I like him off the bench until he earns the right to start which hopefully he will next year.

I really think next year this won't matter we will have 4 guards all playing the same amount of time and 2-3 bigs doing about the same . In essence we will have like 8 starters who all share minutes about equally with each getting more minutes or less minutes given who is hot that game and then 1-2 guys who plays less usually . But if I had to answer this question it would be

Green/Hagans/KJ/PJ/EJ . Vanderbilt , Herro, Quick and Richards all will play alot too. Baker is the odd man out . If Maxey comes aboard then that pushes Richards down the line with Baker somewhat . If Gabriel comes then he will play more then richards but less then the main 8 players ( or 9 if Maxey is here) .

Who cares who starts. Top 5 will be Hagans, Johnson, 2 of (Washington, Vanderbilt, Montgomery), and whoever the next best guard is.

ADVERTISEMENT