ADVERTISEMENT

Predict who..

Apr 27, 2018
will be our starting 5 when we battle evil in Indy. I am going with Hagans; Green; Johnson; Washington; and Richards. With I.Q and EJ joining potentially Gabriel or Vanderbilt off the bench with either Herro or Baker. I feel one of those two will ride the bench.

Reactions: qwesley
Perhaps. I think he can improve drastically and still get a lot of minutes, but I feel like he may have to “prove” it? At least in the beginning .

Of course, I could be wrong
I hope you are right. I would like to see him get that little jump hook in the land about 5 or 6 times a game. One thing I noticed about his game is that he does have a nice touch on his shot. If he would just improve those hands....man..those hands.

Can’t I have an opinion ?

What is your “opinion?” That Cal will purposefully start all freshman so he can... have an “excuse” and say “we’re the youngest team in history?”
That doesn’t even make sense. Or whatever it was you were trying to insinuate.

It’s not even remotely the same and you know it man

What is your “opinion?” That Cal will purposefully start all freshman so he can... have an “excuse” and say “we’re the youngest team in history?”

My opinion is that he will start 5 freshman just like he did this year. Only reason Richards started was so Cal could say he started 5 freshman. Why else did he start? He rarely even started the second half after playing the first 2 minutes of the game.

And I never said that was an excuse Cal used. He likes to be able to do things that have never been done before. Five players drafted from the same school, pick one and two from same school....

ADVERTISEMENT