ADVERTISEMENT

Predict UK seed today for NCAA

As of now, 9 to 11.

If HOFCJVC sticks with the Benny lineup as much as possible with good substitution patterns, and barring injuries, then 3 to 6.

If Cow Perry reverts to status quo ante, NIT, CBI, or no postseason.

He can't do that now.

Very much agree. There is no coming back from this.

Some may not agree but I also don't think Cal has thought Wheeler was his best option at PG all year. I think Cals single biggest flaw is how loyal he is. But now it is too far gone, the whole world has seen how much better the offense looks with the 3G lineup.

I think Wheeler can still help the team for sure, he just has to have the correct pieces on the floor with him and it requires 3 shooters out there too.

So, me who is supposed to be super negative is actually a pumper.

This is going to be like when Jay Rock realized he was a Caucasian.

I think you guys are missing that this team has actually turned a corner. And I agree we'll go three for 28 from free throw line some game and end the season.

I know me and you are two of the more optimistic ones in this thread, it’s a weird feeling for sure

It's funny turd Lunard has us as first team out as if today but he has Clemson as an 8 seed. They have not only a Quad 4 loss to USC also but another Quad 4 loss to a worse team in 6-12 Loyola Chicago by 18 on a neutral court. They don't have a win close to as good as ours over TN on the road. When has a 2 Quad 4 loss team made the tourney? Funny thing is they lead the ACC. The ACC is trash but they have them getting 7 teams to 5 for the SEC in.

It's funny turd Lunard has us as first team out as if today but he has Clemson as an 8 seed. They have not only a Quad 4 loss to USC also but another Quad 4 loss to a worse team in 6-12 Loyola Chicago by 18 on a neutral court. They don't have a win close to as good as ours over TN on the road. When has a 2 Quad 4 loss team made the tourney? Funny thing is they lead the ACC. The ACC is trash but they have them getting 7 teams to 5 for the SEC in.
That’s unreal! Only difference in the common loss to USC is that we lost at home and they lost on the road. The ACC is awful this year!

I think a 7-8 at this point especially with how they usually treat us. I think a 5 seed is our ceiling.
I agree 5 is the ceiling. I’m thinking an 8 seed is where we end up if we get in. Tomorrow will put us on the right side of the bubble if we win and behind the bubble if we lose. I don’t think we get in a f we lose tomorrow. That would put on pace for a .500 record in conference at best and that’s not getting us in. If we take care of home court. Win the games we are favored in and make a run in SECT we can get to a 5

6–7. I think we’d earn a 4–5 seed and be seeded two seeds below whatever we earn by the scum sucking back stabbing favorites playing committee.

I do not think Cal will actually play that Benny lineup like starters all season starting now, however. So I don’t expect to really be seeded that high.

Reactions: entropy13
ADVERTISEMENT