Arkansas W
@ Georgia W
@ State W
Tennessee L
@ Florida W
Auburn W
Vandy W
@ Arkansas L

See I type it out and get to 8-2 but I don't believe in my heart we go 8-2 down the stretch. I dunno. Maybe we split with Florida? Auburn a L?

I guess none of it matters if Cal won't play the Bennies.

Neverthe less, HH will be here to RahRah before every game and disappear after every loss

If it come right down to the wire the selection committee will screw another team just to put UK in Dayton.

This team is so damn inconsistent. Could be 2-8, 5-5, or 7-3 or possibly good case scenario 8-2. Probably in the middle though. 5-5 or 6-4.

Based on how we’ve played recently and how teams like Auburn/Arkansas have played, I honestly see between 9-1 and 7-3. Besides Tennessee there isn’t a team left that’s playing even close to as well as Kansas. I’ll eat crow if someone bumps this thread and we’ve gone 5-5 but I just don’t see it. 6-4 is the worst I can see this getting and that would obviously be a disaster.

Based on how we’ve played recently and how teams like Auburn/Arkansas have played, I honestly see between 9-1 and 7-3. Besides Tennessee there isn’t a team left that’s playing even close to as well as Kansas. I’ll eat crow if someone bumps this thread and we’ve gone 5-5 but I just don’t see it. 6-4 is the worst I can see this getting and that would obviously be a disaster.
Never underestimate Cal's ability to shit the bed

I’m honestly predicting either 7-3, but really hoping for 8-2. Potentially finishing the season 21-10 or 22-9. Never in a million years did I think this season would play out like this. That is a bubble resume anyway you slice it…sigh
8-2 or 7-3 is where I lean, they drop one or two of the road games and one of the home games, and finish 21-10 and probably need to win a game at the SEC tourney to be safe

@ Ole Miss W
Florida W
Arkansas ?
@ Georgia L
@ State L
Tennessee L
@ Florida L
Auburn W
Vandy W
@ Arkansas L

See I type it out and get to 8-2 but I don't believe in my heart we go 8-2 down the stretch. I dunno. Maybe we split with Florida? Auburn a L?

I guess none of it matters if Cal won't play the Bennies.
Ole Miss W
Florida W
Arkansas ?
@ Georgia L
@ State L
Tennessee L
@ Florida L
Auburn W
Vandy W
@ Arkansas L

We won’t lose 4 in a row there but I don’t know which team we beat. Msu is coming into form and cal will play the hell outta wheeler down the stretch.

It won’t take much digging through my comment history to see where I am on Calipari.

Doesn’t change the reality of our schedule. I think we’ll be fine if the standard is “make the NCAAT”. Most importantly we’re Kentucky, and the standard is not “make the NCAAT”.
Oh, I agree. I just seriously don't see this team winning another 7 games against this schedule

Ole Miss W
Florida W
Arkansas ?
@ Georgia L
@ State L
Tennessee L
@ Florida L
Auburn W
Vandy W
@ Arkansas L

We won’t lose 4 in a row there but I don’t know which team we beat. Msu is coming into form and cal will play the hell outta wheeler down the stretch.
Miss state, Georgia, & @ Florida are all like the vandy game, which means they ar shame Kentucky should win, I would add Arkansas at home as well

Miss state, Georgia, & @ Florida are all like the vandy game, which means they ar shame Kentucky should win, I would add Arkansas at home as well
Hell we barely beat UGA at halftime hole. Msu nearly beat bama and today beat number 11 tech. At florida maybe idk what kind of team they have but outside of UT that appears to be a fluke win @vandy is our second best win of the season. Let that sink in. And now cal has gone full wheeler again. Man idk. Honestly I’d rather miss the tournament than be an 11 seed.

Hell we barely beat UGA at halftime hole. Msu nearly beat bama and today beat number 11 tech. At florida maybe idk what kind of team they have but outside of UT that appears to be a fluke win @vandy is our second best win of the season. Let that sink in. And now cal has gone full wheeler again. Man idk. Honestly I’d rather miss the tournament than be an 11 seed.
I agree in the fact that we don’t know what to expect, but Kentucky should win atleast @ Florida, and @ Mississippi state, Georgia maybe, but the reality is Kentucky probabaly has to win all 3 or ark, auburn , and Tennessee & @ home

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I agree in the fact that we don’t know what to expect, but Kentucky should win atleast @ Florida, and @ Mississippi state, Georgia maybe, but the reality is Kentucky probabaly has to win all 3 or ark, auburn , and Tennessee & @ home
We should and would if wheeler is benched and cal plays Livingston his minutes. At least he has size to defend with wheeler has absolutely nothing. It’s an embarrassment when he hits the floor.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
We should and would if wheeler is benched and cal plays Livingston his minutes. At least he has size to defend with wheeler has absolutely nothing. It’s an embarrassment when he hits the floor.
Yeah, or give whellers mins to theiro, and only bring in wheeler to spell Wallace for like 2 min bursts. Also another sad reality is this team has to have fredericks scoring, and he can’t shoot anymore, just good ole cal’a offense

Reactions: Wildcats1st
Also agreed. But it's a damn sight far off the 1 seed we were thinking about in October
Purdue and Houston are one seeds, that’s how down college basketball is, and Kentucky is struggling to make the tourney . Why couldn’t the fox & monk team or the 2019 team been with version of college ball

Reactions: phyrekat
Yeah, or give whellers mins to theiro, and only bring in wheeler to spell Wallace for like 2 min bursts. Also another sad reality is this team has to have fredericks scoring, and he can’t shoot anymore, just good ole cal’a offense
The thing with theiro is I think he can play. He could be a big help. But i don’t think he believes in himself. He can go for 3 minutes before he’s out of gas. Reminds me of cliff Hawkins early on in his career with his asthma. He just couldn’t pace himself and would hyperventilate. I feel like theiro is the same but cal did him zero favors not playing him in the early season. Fredrick I think is a product of being broken down by cal and his screaming. He was benched too in the early season.

The thing with theiro is I think he can play. He could be a big help. But i don’t think he believes in himself. He can go for 3 minutes before he’s out of gas. Reminds me of cliff Hawkins early on in his career with his asthma. He just couldn’t pace himself and would hyperventilate. I feel like theiro is the same but cal did him zero favors not playing him in the early season. Fredrick I think is a product of being broken down by cal and his screaming. He was benched too in the early season.
Agree, I hate how much cal wants to prove us wrong instead of just using the lineup that helps him win the best, but he does. Thiero needs 3-4 straight games and that will help, but cal will never give him that

Reactions: Wildcats1st
It's not whether he believes in himself, It's whether Cow believes in him

ADVERTISEMENT