ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers.

God bless you, may the comfort that only the Lord can give soothe your grief and leave you with only the pleasant memories.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Took my mother 15 years ago, its a terrible disease and something this country should focus on finding a cure for than some of these other projects that seem so small. I don't know a single family that hasn't hasn't had someone attacked by this killing disease.

My thoughts and prayers for Blake and his family

My niece was just diagnosed with Ductal Carcinoma last week...I wake up in the middle of the night praying for her...

I will add Blake and his family to my daily prayers...

AlohaCat
Please add my daughter...she just found out last year while getting removed what they said was scar tissue. She has two little ones 1&4...very heart wrenching for a dad.

Prayers for Blake and his family during this difficult time.

I absolutely can not stand cancer. Too many people diagnosed with this horrible disease.

My Dad is battling prostate cancer and lost my father in law to lung and liver cancer.

I have had four friends die from cancer since Christmas. Four I have known for over 40 years. My best friend who has been an inspiration to me for almost 50 years was diagnosed with 4th stage pancreatic cancer a little over a month ago and it is in his liver and stomach now. Surgery was never an option and he has refused chemo. Only God can help him now and his faith is strong. All of the people I mentioned never smoked, did not drink and were all active and non overweight. They were a picture of health.

This disease strikes in the strangest way and I probably will not live long enough to see it conquered but my prayer is it will be someday. I too will add Blake and his family to my prayer list and pray God will bring peace and comfort as they try to go forward in their life and pick up the pieces. Prayers got me through the loss of my father back in 1990. When all else fails we still have our faith and it will see us through. God bless all of my Big Blue Family who have experienced what the Blake family is going through. Peace be with all of us and I know we are all grateful for the precious memories those who have gone before us left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT