ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers Please

My wife is dying of lung cancer. She is not a candidate for immunotherapy and is too weak for chemotherapy. We are trying to keep her comfortable and pain free. If you would be kind enough to remember her in your prayers, I would really appreciate it.
I pray that our all mighty God gives you, and your family comfort doing this time.

My wife is dying of lung cancer. She is not a candidate for immunotherapy and is too weak for chemotherapy. We are trying to keep her comfortable and pain free. If you would be kind enough to remember her in your prayers, I would really appreciate it.
That's terrible to hear. I'm very sorry to hear of anyone going through such a experience. Stay strong brother. Prayers are on their way.

Lord grant your favor to this woman and her family. We lift her up to the throne room where there is no sickness or disease. Touch her mightely and let this healing amaze the medical community.
In His mighty name, the name above all names--Jesus... Amen

Reactions: thepip
Mary had a very bad day. All day I held her hand and worried. The last few hours have been better. It's a difficult journey but your kindness and God are making it more peaceful. I am lucky to be part of the BBN.

Mary had a very bad day. All day I held her hand and worried. The last few hours have been better. It's a difficult journey but your kindness and God are making it more peaceful. I am lucky to be part of the BBN.

Prayers continue for Mary, you and your family.

AlohaCat

Hopefully they're making her as comfortable as possible.

Stay strong brother.

I will say a prayer everyday for you and your wife.

My thoughts and prayers for your wife, and your family. I understand what you are going through. My sister is fighting stage 4 breast cancer.

My wife passed away this morning. Mary's pain is gone and she is in the arms of the Almighty. I am extremely grateful for the prayers, love and support that you gave to her, my family and to me. They brought comfort to all if us. Thank you.

May God send down the comforter to help you and your family during this time of need. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

God bless you and yours.

So sorry to hear. I pray that God will give you the peace that only He can provide. My prayers for you and your family.

My wife passed away this morning. Mary's pain is gone and she is in the arms of the Almighty. I am extremely grateful for the prayers, love and support that you gave to her, my family and to me. They brought comfort to all if us. Thank you.
Sorry to hear that brother, and congratulations to your wife who no doubt got to hear those words we all strive to hear "well done my good and faithful servant." I pray that you and your family find peace during this time.

Aloha 55, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you morn Mary's passing...I share your comfort in knowing that Mary is with our Lord and Savior right now.

I pray that His presence will bring you and your family comfort during these days, weeks and months ahead. I hope you celebrate her life and tell great and fun stories in remembrance.

With Aloha

AlohaCat

Reactions: ColonelCat
55, I can't imagine the pain you are experiencing right now. Just know that I am keeping you, your wife, and your family in my thoughts and sending positive vibes towards you and your loved ones. BBN has your back brother.

So sorry to hear this. I can't imagine what you're going through now. Keep strong in your faith and know you will someday see her again.
Prayers to you and your family.

I'll keep you and your family and friends in prayers through this difficult time. I'm very sorry for your loss.

May the good Lord send his healing power to your wife and heal her, may God bless you and your family..

Man, you think you have problems and then you hear something like this.

I am so sorry to hear this. And of course you both will be in my prayers.

So sorry for your loss brother. She is suffering no more and she is in heaven now. I pray that you find comfort in that knowledge.

May God give you the peace to get through this. Just lost a good friend yesterday due to cancer. Just 50 years old. Praying for you & your love ones.

May God strengthen you, your family, and make sure Mary's memory is preserved in everything you guys do.

So sad to hear and I'm hoping Mary's pain was in control. I'm so glad she got to see or read some of our brotherhood's comments. Maintain your Faith but revisit the great times you and Mary had. I'll continue to pray for you now. Please let us know how you are doing. God Bless You!

Prayers for you and your family as you grieve the loss of your wife. Rest in His arms of love. <><

I am extremely saddened by the loss of your beloved Mary.
I want you to know that I am praying that God will give you strength through this difficult time.

God love you, and your family.

If you want to talk, I am more than happy to do so.

Reactions: Bkocats
Prayers and condolences to you and your family during this sad and trying time.

I am keeping your wife, you and your family on my prayer list. God bless you all.

ADVERTISEMENT