ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers Please

I'm sorry that your wife and you (and your family) are going through this. Comfort, peace and understanding be with you all.

I`m so sorry to here this . Lung cancer got my Dad back in 1979. I`ll keep you and her in my prayers and if there is any way else I can help please post. God bless.

My wife is dying of lung cancer. She is not a candidate for immunotherapy and is too weak for chemotherapy. We are trying to keep her comfortable and pain free. If you would be kind enough to remember her in your prayers, I would really appreciate it.
Prayer sent.

My wife is dying of lung cancer. She is not a candidate for immunotherapy and is too weak for chemotherapy. We are trying to keep her comfortable and pain free. If you would be kind enough to remember her in your prayers, I would really appreciate it.
I pray God's peace for your wife and your family. Know God loves her and will be with him.

Reactions: WildcatDJ
Prayers for you and your wife.

Prayers for you and your family brother. We are here for you if you need anything or just want to talk.

So very sorry to hear this. Cancer is very hard on the one who has it and rest of family. Prayer sent up for you.

Prayers for you and your family. I hope you find peace and comfort in him and his promise that suffering in this world is temporary and nothing can separate us from him and the promise to be together again, next time forever.

Reactions: railroadkat_1

Your wife will be in my prayers...and I will pray that His hand will be upon her, that He will provide comfort to her, you and your family.

With Aloha

AlohaCat

Prayers to you and your family. I know of a few good people dealing with it right now and one is on hospice. It's really sad, and I pray for the best for you

What is her name ?
Will pray for her and your family
The Great Physician can heal her !
I pray for His healing , comfort , and peace for you all .
He has risen , taken on our sin , and has conquered death !
Praise be to our Lord

Her name is Mary.
Thank you for your prayers and your support. That brings much comfort.

Her name is Mary.
Thank you for your prayers and your support. That brings much comfort.
I will be praying for you both. I am going to tell you right now that you need to start thinking about making sure you have a support group for 'after'. You are probably doing a lot of the care giving and it is keeping you occupied. Nothing else seems to matter now.

Do not expect to rely on your faith and the knowledge that you did all you could for your wife. You need a support group or team. We aren't meant to handle such grief by ourselves. Also, really put in your mind that the grieving process takes a long time so you won't be so discouraged with your own humanity. I have a friend going through the grieving process now and it has been more than 6 months and he is still struggling. We are all different but you have a path ahead of you that I do not envy.

I understand that it may be God's will for my wife to join him soon. It also may be God's will to heal her.

With your prayers and love, I am finding a peace that I have not felt in a long time. Thanks are far from enough but I don't have the words to tell everyone how much all of this means. God bless you.

I understand that it may be God's will for my wife to join him soon. It also may be God's will to heal her.

With your prayers and love, I am finding a peace that I have not felt in a long time. Thanks are far from enough but I don't have the words to tell everyone how much all of this means. God bless you.

That's what we are here for brother. We may bicker back and forth about our favorite basketball team but we are a community first and foremost. I will be here for you anytime and I'm sure the rest of the BBN on here feels the exact same way.

I've been praying for Mary today and will continue to pray for her healing as well. Going to make a couple calls in the morning to see that her name gets added to prayer chains and prayer lists from some area churches. All I needed was her name Mary, the Lord will know exactly who these prayers are for.

Wishing you peace and comfort from your brother in the BBN.

I will be praying for you both. I am going to tell you right now that you need to start thinking about making sure you have a support group for 'after'. You are probably doing a lot of the care giving and it is keeping you occupied. Nothing else seems to matter now.

Do not expect to rely on your faith and the knowledge that you did all you could for your wife. You need a support group or team. We aren't meant to handle such grief by ourselves. Also, really put in your mind that the grieving process takes a long time so you won't be so discouraged with your own humanity. I have a friend going through the grieving process now and it has been more than 6 months and he is still struggling. We are all different but you have a path ahead of you that I do not envy.

Support groups are fine. faith is the ultimate release. Prayer is more powerful than all.

I lost my Sister and Grandmother 13 months ago and my Grandfather 6 months ago. I know how tough it is. Prayers for your Wife, Mary..and for you and your family.

That's what we are here for brother. We may bicker back and forth about our favorite basketball team but we are a community first and foremost. I will be here for you anytime and I'm sure the rest of the BBN on here feels the exact same way.

I've been praying for Mary today and will continue to pray for her healing as well. Going to make a couple calls in the morning to see that her name gets added to prayer chains and prayer lists from some area churches. All I needed was her name Mary, the Lord will know exactly who these prayers are for.

Wishing you peace and comfort from your brother in the BBN.

I always felt that we were a community but didn't realize the depth of that relationship. We truly are a family. Thank you again and again and again . . .

Everyone has been very kind and supportive. Mary has never been a UK Wildcat fan but when I read your replies to her, she and I cried together. She seemed to understand better what it means to be a part of the BBN. It truly is a big family.

Reactions: MWes11
Got it 55may God be with you and your family!

You, your wife, and your family are in my thoughts OP. Sending positive vibes your way!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT