ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers Please

Mar 25, 2007
My wife is dying of lung cancer. She is not a candidate for immunotherapy and is too weak for chemotherapy. We are trying to keep her comfortable and pain free. If you would be kind enough to remember her in your prayers, I would really appreciate it.

Sorry to hear that your family is going through this.

My wife is dying of lung cancer. She is not a candidate for immunotherapy and is too weak for chemotherapy. We are trying to keep her comfortable and pain free. If you would be kind enough to remember her in your prayers, I would really appreciate it.
Goodness, I'm very sorry. I pray that God comforts your wife and all who love her.

My 4 year old grandson fought and won a 2 year battle with cancer. I can somewhat imagine what ur family must be going through. I pray at this moment The Lord lift you up and give ur family deep wells of strength to draw upon. God Bless you and your wife.

Reactions: mattrudd and 83Cat
Extremely sorry and saddened to hear this.

I know exactly what you're going thru and it sucks in every way imaginable.

I pray that you stay strong, and that she goes quickly and painlessly as possible.

Reactions: crpoore
Prayers to you and your family
So very sorry that you are going through this

Prayers sent, crappy disease man lost both my parents to it just try to hang in there

So sorry and saddened to hear such news, 55mgtf, there are so few words that can express the sorrow felt when one hears of such things happening to a family. God bless your entire family and your wife. Will most definitely be praying for her and you.

What is her name ?
Will pray for her and your family
The Great Physician can heal her !
I pray for His healing , comfort , and peace for you all .
He has risen , taken on our sin , and has conquered death !
Praise be to our Lord

Prayers sent. God bless.

Praying that your wife feels God's comfort and peace right now. Praying that God chooses to heal her and restore her to wholeness in Jesus' name.

Peace and grace be with you and your family as you walk through this painful time. God is near.

ADVERTISEMENT