ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers Needed

Looks like I'll be losing my mom this weekend. Back in September she was found to have glioblastoma brain tumor and after 80 percent removal it work it's way back. We are down to about ten breaths a minute and expect this to be last few days alive. Burying a parent the same week I turn 40 was never something I'd thought would happen but it's here and real. Luv this place and even though I might post and have fun prayers needed.

Will lift you and your family up in our prayers. God is great, I know it doesn't seem like it now, but he is Stay strong brother.

Prayers for sure. I just lost my Dad. It’s a tough, tough time but also a time to bond together as a family. Be strong man and take joy that your Mom will be in the eyes of her savior soon in Gloryland and she will once again be happy.

We lost her a few hours ago guys. It took less then 6 months since we found it. RIP Iknow she's in better place.
So sorry for you. IU fan that just usually just reads and never responds on here but felt compelled to read your thread. I am dealing with aging parents, my dad fell down the stairs and broke his neck 2 months ago. He is lucky just a collar and can walk and all, mom has issues . Basketball is trivial in the scope of life so sending you some good thoughts from the north.

Reactions: BGCATFAN2012
ADVERTISEMENT