ADVERTISEMENT

Practice Video

Think this could be Cals best defensive team at UK. Guys who just get after you

Entry passes over and over again. I like it. Some great 1 v 1 matchups for the guys.
Anthony Epps could come in and show them how to feed the post. Best KY player I’ve ever seen at getting ball to block in scoring position. Tyler Ulis was also very good.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
It's gonna be a special year, I can feel it in my bones. 93 days away from Duke.
Welcome virgin poster. I must of missed your maiden I’m new here thread. Have thick skin and roll with th punches. Posters will call you a troll as well as say things to try and get a rise out of you. Best advice I can give, is just ignore them and play along. If you act like it bothers you, they will continue to do it. Happy Posting!

Reactions: Blue_belly
Entry passes over and over again. I like it. Some great 1 v 1 matchups for the guys.
It just shows how hard it is and how much concentration these dudes must have.Got to do the same things over and over and over again. Drill it till you dont even think, just react...

Thanks, I've been lurking around here for years, figured I'd might as well create an account and join in on some convos.

Hagans looks like a real problem on D... you can tell he takes pride in it. You can see Quickley struggling with Ashton’s physicality and quickness (just as we’ve heard from practice reports), but going against a guy like that every day is going to help him take his game to another level.

Reactions: TheWyldKat
ADVERTISEMENT