ADVERTISEMENT

Post 7k

drew_ukfan

All-American
Aug 6, 2008
About a week ago, I discovered I was approaching post 7 thousand. I just wanted to take a brief moment and thank the board for countless hours of reading and laughing. I joined this board only 4 days before my father passed away, that was a hard time for me obviously and it’ll be the 10 year anniversary next month, this board helped me get my mind off of that tragedy for many months.

In these 10 years, I’ve been through a lot. More family and friend deaths, moves around the country, jobs, girlfriends, etc but this board is a staple in my life. Again, thank you all and let’s get #9, I’m tired of waiting and the heartbreaks.

#Bahamas2Minneapolis

About a week ago, I discovered I was approaching post 7 thousand. I just wanted to take a brief moment and thank the board for countless hours of reading and laughing. I joined this board only 4 days before my father passed away, that was a hard time for me obviously and it’ll be the 10 year anniversary next month, this board helped me get my mind off of that tragedy for many months.

In these 10 years, I’ve been through a lot. More family and friend deaths, moves around the country, jobs, girlfriends, etc but this board is a staple in my life. Again, thank you all and let’s get #9, I’m tired of waiting and the heartbreaks.

#Bahamas2Minneapolis

Congrats! #RackingUpLikes

Reactions: kev69
Once i was driving down the bluff in Illinois and passed a sign that said Smokes, then Spirits, then a sign that said Guns, then Ammo, then Adult Magazines, then Adult Videos...had intern riding along that turned to me and said "this must be the greatest store in the world! I gotta go there!!"

[roll]

Last edited:
Hit my 17th year anniversary a few nights ago. With that said, I just wanna thank all of my fans for coming out tonight.

tenor.gif

Reactions: kev69
ADVERTISEMENT