ADVERTISEMENT

Positive buzz for UK with James Wiseman, Matthew Hurt and Zeke Nnaji...

TopCatCal

Senior
Dec 10, 2012
I believe we will sign 4 PF/C type players. Those 4 I believe will be 4 of the following 6 players.
James Wiseman, Matthew Hurt, Zeke Nnaji, Vernon Carey, Oscar Tshibwe & Aidan Igiehon. The question is which 4? These 4 to go along with Maxey, Whitney & Allen & 1 additional perimeter player. Then it's Katy bar the door. I mean the rest of college basketball will be sweating bullets.

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2018/9/1...ng-buzz-james-wiseman-matthew-hurt-zeke-nnaji

Reactions: Jazzycat
If I had to choose four it would be Carey, Wiseman, Hurt, and Nnaji.

Tshibwe just seems like a WVU kid thru and thru.

People merely reading tea leaves with Wiseman's recent visit and the other in-homes and BBM visits set.

I'm expecting "Coach" to post something soon, basically articulating all the info that's already been posted here and wrangling it all in one post, then claiming he's hearing it in the coaching circles.
This.

People merely reading tea leaves with Wiseman's recent visit and the other in-homes and BBM visits set.

I'm expecting "Coach" to post something soon, basically articulating all the info that's already been posted here and wrangling it all in one post, then claiming he's hearing it in the coaching circles.
LOL I can't believe anyone pays attention that guy anymore. There are some insiders on HOB and maybe 1-2 on the free side but Coach's shtick is pretty easy to see thru as you laid out.

I am cautiously optimistic when Sea of Blue is using TJ for their information. I like him, but I don't think he has much inside info.

JPX91df_zpsampugg6c.gif

I think Wiseman is the most obvious with Tshiewbe 2nd . So those 2 with maybe Igehion and the 4th is a mystery to me. Hurt I would say goes to KU and Carey to MSU but we might be able to steal either one with Cal.

You did a 180 in the Oscar commitment thread. I hope you didn't jinx KU's chances with hurt. Carey is a lock for Kentucky based on your prediction. lol

Kind of funny ... haven’t seen fact checker in a while... Scotty00 on the main board accuses uncfaninky of being fact checker and bam here he is.

I usually like your posts, but for some reason I cannot quit imagining you with a straw coming out of your head, in real life. Like your avatar.

I usually like your posts, but for some reason I cannot quit imagining you with a straw coming out of your head, in real life. Like your avatar.

I don’t think uncfaninky is fact-checker but I got the feeling he read that post on the main board and rembembered he hasn’t posted here much lately

Please for the love of the message board gods PLEASE (I’m not alone here) stop digging up shit threads to prove your point. I read this getting my hopes up just to see it was another I told you so shitty post

Reactions: westerncat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT