ADVERTISEMENT

POS!!!! tennessee player abuses kitten

RunninRichie

All-American
Sep 5, 2019
Last edited:
Stories like this twist my gut. NOBODY should abuse a pet. I love to hunt and fish like a lot of other people but beating a pet is sick and people who partake in that behavior have serious mental issues. Jail time, hefty fine and community service should be on the table if convicted no questions asked.

Also have issues with factory farming. Livestock are basically bred, born, raised and slaughtered in nasty unethical conditions and not surprisingly are what stocks most grocery store shelves. Fortunately for my family and I we do enough hunting, fishing and homesteading raising our own chickens, pigs and vegetables we don't have to rely on Walmart, Kroger, etc very often. Get our beef from local farmers/butchers

Last edited:
Why are you surprised? These guys have no problem beating their girlfriends or kicking a cop that's down, why not somebody's pet? Now comes a story that one player shoots another in a bar last fall...or course no charges. And they're on warp speed to clear the 4 in a recent bust. Business as usual in Knoxville.

Stories like this twist my gut. NOBODY should abuse a pet. I love to hunt and fish like a lot of other people but beating a pet is sick and people who partake in that behavior have serious mental issues. Jail time, hefty fine and community service should be on the table if convicted no questions asked.

Also have issues with factory farming. Livestock are basically bred, born, raised and slaughtered in nasty unethical conditions and not surprisingly are what stocks most grocery store shelves. Fortunately for my family and I we do enough hunting, fishing and homesteading raising our own chickens, pigs and vegetables we don't have to rely on Walmart, Kroger, etc very often. Get our beef from local farmers/butchers
I totally agree! I take it even further. I only eat animals that have committed suicide and not killed in nasty unethical conditions.

• Haha
Reactions: BigTyrone
Why are you surprised? These guys have no problem beating their girlfriends or kicking a cop that's down, why not somebody's pet? Now comes a story that one player shoots another in a bar last fall...or course no charges. And they're on warp speed to clear the 4 in a recent bust. Business as usual in Knoxville.
I wonder if Knoxville PD still has a liaison with the UT FB team.....you know....to keep stuff like this out of the media.

Reactions: JDHoss
My heart aches so much for this animal :( I hope he recovers and gets a good home that loves and supports him. To the UT player....someone should do the same to him as he did to the cat.
Sick, just sick. UT has had unethical things going on as long as I can remember. Unfortunately It's probably not going to change.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT