ADVERTISEMENT

Poll; How You Feeling?

Please see poll title.

• Surprisingly good.

Votes: 59 29.1%
  • Better in a a day or two.

Votes: 46 22.7%
  • How do you think I'm feeling . . . !*!+#@!!!!!!

Votes: 80 39.4%
  • Write in (see comments)

Votes: 18 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
200_s.gif

Cheated I feel.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
It's always hard when you lose out on a trip to the Final Four, this one hurts no doubt. I know we'll be back in this same position again next year though.

When is your AD gonna figure out your coach can recruit but can't coach? Is it really ok that you put an nba team on the floor every night and struggle to win? UK doesn't normally overachieve at any sport and now your AD has decided to underachieve at basketball?

When is your AD gonna figure out your coach can recruit but can't coach? Is it really ok that you put an nba team on the floor every night and struggle to win? UK doesn't normally overachieve at any sport and now your AD has decided to underachieve at basketball?
S. Carolina, UK, FL, Vandy, AL & AR got you guys some souvenirs.

Someone's drunk

Not too too bad..

We weren't supposed to win. Duke, Kansas, UofL, IU.. all had worse seasons comparatively.. (Kansas was supposed to walk to the Final4)..

We have an absurd class coming in.. Kentucky stands to be better in many areas next season.. one of which that killed us tonight: size in the paint.

Cal added another Elite8 appearance.. making us the best team since 2010.

Pretty numb.
Love the guys, they did a little better than I expected (particularly at mid-season).
They left it all on the floor.

Just can't shake the what-ifs for a few weeks. Just human nature.

Hurts bad. Gonna take a while to shake this feeling. I know these are 18-19 year old kids and I shouldn't care as much as I do, but we all invest so much damn time watching and breaking down every move of the program/recruiting. Sucks when it comes to an end.

Nothing close to 2014 or 2015, but it really sucks. Just look at the final four, what could've been.

I'm frankly tired of our constant tournament draws. Always in the hardest bracket, and usually have marquee rematches in the S16 and/or E8. It's tiresome.

I voted surprisingly good.

I mean the guys gave it an all out effort yesterday. We knew coming into that game it would be 50/50. They just executed down the stretch better than we did. It happens.

I feel okay. But I feel resigned. Resigned to the fact that regardless of what type of decent young guys we have playing for us, regardless of how well they do in the classroom during their time here, regardless that Cal is not dirty, regardless of everything, we will eternally be looked at as a Black Hat and will receive the most difficult and yes, unfair, treatment by the NCAA year in and year out. Resigned that UNC*** will be protected regardless of their sordid history. It really sucks. On second thought, I'm not okay.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Didn't sleep very well. I think we outplayed UNC most of the game. The officiating was garbage and it was a successful season. Doesn't even hurt like Wisconsin. I was seriously depressed after that loss. Probably worst lost of my sports lifetime. This one doesn't even get close to that. I feel the same way I did in '10 when they lost. They had a golden opportunity and just couldn't grab it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT