ADVERTISEMENT

Poll; How You Feeling?

Please see poll title.

• Surprisingly good.

Votes: 59 29.1%
  • Better in a a day or two.

Votes: 46 22.7%
  • How do you think I'm feeling . . . !*!+#@!!!!!!

Votes: 80 39.4%
  • Write in (see comments)

Votes: 18 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Angry as a fan and hoping U.K. Reloads and kicks the sh*t out of everyone next year.

These guys played their hearts out and will always be U.K. Players regardless of staying or going.

Blue. I feel blue. This team had more fight in them than I thought around January. Sucks to see it end without being decided on the basketball court.

Proud of Cal and our guys - they looked good and fought to the last second, split a series on a last second shot with a very strong team.

Besides not winning it all, the one thing that gets to me is that said very strong team is filled with illiterate players who would be making a mockery out of what little dignity college athletics has left if they won.

I'm angry. A lot of little things lead to a loss like this. Carolina's length
bothered us on a lot of shots we normally would have made. It was a
good season all in all.

Most certainly numb from the drinks but UK gave it their all. The part that makes me not so happy is the players leaving early. I know, we should be used to it but just imagine if these guys came back for another year.

I'm more pissed off about the fact that we lost to a program who shouldn't be playing in the post-season. If we had lost to a team like Oregon I'd be fine right now because we played hard and didn't quit even though the shots weren't falling and the refs allowed the other team to mug us repeatedly. I'll be 33 in 37 days and I've got a 1 year old daughter, so there's much more important things than basketball, but this one does hurt at the moment.

Reactions: Jkwo
Proud of all the kids on the team. I have nothing but good thoughts about them and their season. Winning it all is incredibly difficult.

You can't let one loss in the NCAA T consume you and destroy your good memories and the fun you've had watching a UK team grow. I want to win as much as anyone...but I keep things in perspective and don't let the bad rule my thoughts. This was another really fun season to be a UK fan...the last chapter not so good but overall, a success.

I feel cheated by the refs over the mugging our players took. But they still fought and were in it till the last second.
Sucks to lose especially to a bunch of CHEATERS but a lot of other teams got hosed by dadgum ole Roy and his paid officials and the rotten NCAA !
I only hope that's their last win this year.

Reactions: Jkwo and HICATFAN
Pissed off and normal. Back n forth between those two feelings since maye hit that shot. Currently watching The Outlaw Josey Wales, Eastwood always make me feel better for some reason.

What a way to lose. They wanted it bad too, just a lot of tough breaks and couldn't buy a bucket most of the game. This one hurts, but we'll be back.

Reactions: true blue1
Once again we have come to another end of our basketball season, by a cheating basketball program aided by a cheating official crew.
I personally think that UK should learn from this latest experience, and provide special annual funds to pay the bas..rds to have a chance to win another championship, or forget about ever having another one.
NCAA will never punish their sweethearts even if they cheat every year.
NCAA will never investigate the zebras.

Like the saying goes join the cheaters to have a chance for success.
You ask how I feel about this? There, you have it.

Reactions: HICATFAN
Told the wife at halftime we were going to have to be 10 points better in the second half to eek out a win. Turns our we fell just short.

Very proud of this team. No calls went their way. A tough, gritty performance by the Cats.

I'm pissed off in a controlled way, it's more who we lost to than losing itself. This time last year we were talking about that being their last chance for a while and the slow moving wimps at the NCAA just keeps letting them ride that cheating wave in to the final four. Unreal how they dealt with these things a few years ago til now. The NCAA is sending a message that it's ok to cheat but only certain schools apply.

I would have been disappointed if we would have lost to Wichita or UCLA; but angry would describe my feelings about losing to a team that should not even be in the tournament. The should not even be in the tournament for the next decade. It is a sick feeling.

I'm surprisingly ok for the first time after an NCAA tournament loss that I can remember . After the first half I checked out sickening to watch a game officiated in that way. I'm so proud of the way our team fought to even be in the game .
That's close to what I said in another thread! I'm proud they did not get blown out the way the ref's were in the first half, and the last six, or seven minutes of the second half??? [cheers]

Im extremely proud of our Cats tonight! I'm proud to be a Kentuckian and I wish I could see more of these guys next year but most of them will be gone.
I still friggin hate and loath Carolina. Always have, always will and that feeling just tripled in size this evening.
Thanks for the excitement guys, for all the nail-biting heart pounding action of the past season we the fans thank you for a fun and enjoyable ride! Already counting the days till "Big Blue Madness" We love our Cats!
GO BIG BLUE!!!

Proud of our team and the fight and poise that they played with. Pissed that a team who should be on probation is still playing.

When I saw how poorly the game was being officiated in the first half I kind of resigned myself to the loss. I'm quite proud of our guys for staying in it until the last second, lesser teams would have been stomped. We gave it a great shot but it's hard to play a drive-oriented style when they can mug you under the goal at will.

Reactions: calsgals
ADVERTISEMENT