ADVERTISEMENT

Poll - Cal is pleading with Keion Brooks to?

Cal is pleading with Keion Brooks to:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sosoblue

Senior
Aug 18, 2004
Inserted a poll and wanted to get everyones take on Coach Cal and what he's doing behind the scenes about Keion Brooks.

I think he knows what’s going to happen with Brooks (he’s not coming back) and that’s that. There’s no pleading.

Reactions: KFuqua and Fox2monk
Option 4:
Guaranteeing Brooks can practice and dress out with the team but won’t be required to play unless Brooks’ handlers gives the go-ahead to play. Brooks’ draft stock takes precendence over anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Seriously why would you leave at this point? Come on Brooks this is your last year why leave now? Who wouldn't want to play alongside Oscar Tshiebwe for another year. I personally hope Brooks comes back.

Reactions: lj bulldog
It would suck if Brooks left and then Toppin screwed us as well. That would be par for the course on here of late though at UK.

Brooks is a goner. Like was said above, what would really screw us at this point is if Toppin decided not to return.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
You forgot a 4th option.

-He hasn’t seen him

Cal doesn’t seem to be the pleading type. So I’m going with option 3.
Damn comedians getting better on this board! Had to ask one to see himself out, laughed at yours and 1 where dude put Mr Ed pic in response to Ed! That wasn't right, but damn I had to laugh

Seriously why would you leave at this point? Come on Brooks this is your last year why leave now? Who wouldn't want to play alongside Oscar Tshiebwe for another year. I personally hope Brooks comes back.
He’s not, he’s considering 3 main schools. I say he ends up at ND. Closer to his hometown.

What is it with our transfers and Washington lol. Must be handing out as many shots as role players can handle.
Bc Washington is terrible and they can promise infinite playing time to players who were former 5 stars bc they can only recruit 3 stars and lower except when cal fumbled on Isiah Stewart AND Jaden McDaniel who was committed here until wenyen told him not to come. It’s worth it to them, also legal weed

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT