How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The reds are the greatest...

Never go to KSR anymore, but did out of the blue and saw the video of Randall Cobb's NFL debut. Never was prouder of a former Wildcat in any sport when I saw that. I remember watching it live at the time when it happened...

I think there was an ESPN Sport's Science video that talked about that play.

Anyone know what’s in the negotiated bill because I don’t. It’s been all over the map. Pretty bad if reps cave

ok I read the details on cnn to get the lib perspective. Sounds like lots of billions thrown here and there with out real specifics. The USA is screwed and only this bill will affect the short run. It will hurt the republicans I don’t think it’s the right time to throw more money.

Last edited:
Reactions: warrior-cat

THE RIGHT IS NOW ROOTING AGAINST AMERICA’S OLYMPIC ATHLETES​

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...ook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

Seems to me a bunch of these athletes have been rooting against America first. Wearing USA across their chest (the country that gave them this opportunity) while complaining about everything and disrespecting the anthem.

Then I found this quote from Biles that I hadn't seen before in that article.

After the four-time gold-medal-winning gymnast struggled in her early performances in Tokyo, Biles made her decision to withdraw from the event, telling reporters on Tuesday, “I came in and I felt like I was still doing it for other people. That just hurts my heart that doing what I love has been kind of taken away from me to please other people.”

Isn't that a big part of the Olympics? To win for your team and your country (you know those other people)? It isn't just about you and when you do make it just about you, then you fail. It wasn't just a mental health issue in my opinion. Sounds to me like she just didn't really want to be there. She lost her focus, screwed up, and then just quit. She took a spot from someone else that did want to be there.

She will likely stay out of the rest of the events and hit up the talk show circuit to hear everyone tell her how brave she is. Probably will get a book deal and a movie as well out of it. If she does compete, she will get to hear how brave she was for coming back from her traumatic experience and still get all of the above.

Voting in favor of an important bill while the infrastructure all over the US crumbles is "betraying trump". Maybe if the fatass had spent less time tweeting and more time doing his job he could have at least attempted an infrastructure plan. Maga morons are such whiny losers.
False. If we could trust that the money would actually be used for infrastructure instead of payment promises for helping steal an election most would welcome it. A lot of money from the government almost always seems to disappear and no one seems to know or care what happened to it. Look at all of the green companies that went belly up after receiving millions from the government. Plus, all of the Covid "relief" trillions that were spent only to give Americans a fraction of it. The history of government spending is replete with questions afterwards with what happened to all of the dollars spent with not much to show for it.

The train money is a loser. As is the money for ev stations. That stuff should be privatized. But I’m sure the Chinese stuffing Mitch’s pockets are as happy with him as you are. Fix the damn roads and bridges. That’s it.
Most things will run over cost and then the government will spend more money trying to finish it. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Country falling apart in all aspects and this was one of the low IQ ones that voted to put in a man that is in the process of destroying this country because of politics. Sending thousands of illegal Covid people all over the country to spread it to real Americans. How stupid could a human being possibly be? Caring for illegals over Americans and idiots like this can only talk about the man that totally secured the border so all the real Americans could have a chance to be safe and well. People getting attacked and mauled all over the country and Biden doing nothing about it. Doesn't bother him since he isn't getting attacked and again he could care less for Americans unless they are one that will help keep him in power so he can destroy real Americans lives and get enough illegals, scum and low IQ ignorant people to vote for him. Prices going up and up, who voted for this man?
Who cares if a president tweets and whatever else he wants to do as long as he puts Americans before illegals, puts Americans safety and health ahead of illegals, is able to keep gas prices and all prices down, really helps the African American by doing stuff for them instead of doing nothing, makes us self sustaining not having to rely on China or any country, proud of this country and its history of how it was able to become the greatest country ever, etc etc etc etc etc............................................................................................................................................................
Has any president in history purposely tried to tear down and divide a country like Biden is doing? What is one thing that Trump done that wasn't good for this country or any American? No way can anything he done for this country be criticized because he ALWAYS made decisions on what was best for this country as a whole. Low IQ idiots that probably never keeps up with the issues on a daily basis didn't like him because of his strong personality and telling it like it is and not worrying about being politically correct.
But hey, libs here say all of the illegals work and pay into the tax system so, it makes up for all of the billions we are spending on them for food, housing, healthcare, education, etc...

The reds are the greatest...

E7a1SAoXsAQrs30

E7a1SAkXEAUJekh
The difference is that when Trump says it, it will happen. Biden is just telling people what they want to here and then sells you down the river.

The train money is a loser. As is the money for ev stations. That stuff should be privatized. But I’m sure the Chinese stuffing Mitch’s pockets are as happy with him as you are. Fix the damn roads and bridges. That’s it.
I'm ok with privatization, but why only privatize the things you don't use? Let's privatize roads with tolls on expressways & bridges & higher gas prices/EV taxes to pay for them; i.e., users pay?

Reactions: Mash 2.4

THE RIGHT IS NOW ROOTING AGAINST AMERICA’S OLYMPIC ATHLETES​

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...ook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

Seems to me a bunch of these athletes have been rooting against America first. Wearing USA across their chest (the country that gave them this opportunity) while complaining about everything and disrespecting the anthem.

Then I found this quote from Biles that I hadn't seen before in that article.

After the four-time gold-medal-winning gymnast struggled in her early performances in Tokyo, Biles made her decision to withdraw from the event, telling reporters on Tuesday, “I came in and I felt like I was still doing it for other people. That just hurts my heart that doing what I love has been kind of taken away from me to please other people.”

Isn't that a big part of the Olympics? To win for your team and your country (you know those other people)? It isn't just about you and when you do make it just about you, then you fail. It wasn't just a mental health issue in my opinion. Sounds to me like she just didn't really want to be there. She lost her focus, screwed up, and then just quit. She took a spot from someone else that did want to be there.

She will likely stay out of the rest of the events and hit up the talk show circuit to hear everyone tell her how brave she is. Probably will get a book deal and a movie as well out of it. If she does compete, she will get to hear how brave she was for coming back from her traumatic experience and still get all of the above.
Obviously nobody has never explained the concept of the olympics to her. no athlete should be in the olympics who openly feels the way she does.

Gas Dropped 30 cents today. Lumber futures took a huge dive. Thanks Biden for dick punching that inflation! He just never stops getting shit done.
Bill Barr now says their was no election fraud. We just can't stop winning!
To quite the great Bill “We realized from the beginning it was just bullshit,”

He told Karl that even if the machines had somehow changed the tally, the issue would be made obvious when the votes were recounted by hand.

“It’s a counting machine, and they save everything that was counted,” Barr said. “So you just reconcile the two. There had been no discrepancy reported anywhere, and I’m still not aware of any discrepancy.”

* Newsflash from the 'We Can't Believe a GD Word You Speak' Department *

Shut up. Just STFU.

6.4% GDP growth! Thank the fake gods we have a real leader back in the WH rebuilding the economy the fat cheeto destroyed. conservatives always **** everything up and a democrat has to come in and clean up all their shit stains.
BOOOOOOOOOM ! @AustinTXCat
[laughing]

Here's another BELOW estimates.

You are dismissed.

Amazing that courts upholding foundational AMerican liberties like freedom of speech is a shock this day 'n age

You display a shocking level of either ignorance or dishonesty. Welcome to ignore.

They all exhibit the same character flaw, just want to piss you off with their ignorance or passive aggressive beta male insults and nonsense or thelike

"Victory" is getting you banned, like 55wildcat PBUH

Trump was the fascist. Dems love freedom. 🤪

Dang, and that’s the punishment for the good little girls and boys who got vaxxed! Imagine what they have planned for unvaxxed!

The govt has pulled some pretty bold stunts, which is not shocking after the election stunt they pulled. MANDATING workers get a non FDA approved vaccine is pretty dang bold. But so was sponsoring the destruction of American inner cities across the country.

Lol at unions. Mandatory vaccination must be negotiated. So if they get paid enough, they'll do it. Amazing

It’s a workplace condition. Hopefully, this will at least cause a delay.

It’s not just the vaccine. They will negotiate restrictions, face coverings, distancing, etc. exemption conditions. Who provides what?

A little surprised that this didn’t come up previously, with the distancing, masks, etc. but, with the Jab, and the idea that employees will be treated differently, the unions likely see an opportunity.

at the end of the day, they will all likely be for the vaccine, they just want an opportunity to negotiate.

I’m for the delay. Gives the lawsuits more time to advance, as well.

ADVERTISEMENT