POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wife plays the market and was just bragging about an $8,000.00 plus so far this year with her investments. I said yeah, and tomorrow it could be a $20,000.00 dollar loss because of Joe Biden. She said "yeah, well he would lose money too". I laughed and said there are two things wrong with that statement. 1. Joe Biden has insider information and would get out before it did, and 2. China will back him up and make sure he is well taken care of.

Liberals must be proud.

Air Force bases have the best Exchanges and Commissaries in the military except Altus. They absolutely suck.
Best chow halls to. Had some real good eating once I left basic (which wasn't that bad either). Put on like 15 pounds in tech school after losing 4 pounds in basic (had room to grow). We had a lot of Asian women in the chow hall at Offutt. Don't remember the other bases if they did. Not sure why that was.

The maga morons are damn lucky the capital police made the right call and kept falling back instead of mowing their stupid asses down. That Q chick tried to breach the secret service line and got put down. The maga morons seem to forget that kamala and pence were in the building. Secret service isn't going to play games. A lot more people deserved a pine box. All of this would have been avoided if Trump had pre positioned the Guard like is normally done.
201792552_3086315631586331_1343135962867785625_n.jpg

Best chow halls to. Had some real good eating once I left basic (which wasn't that bad either). Put on like 15 pounds in tech school after losing 4 pounds in basic (had room to grow). We had a lot of Asian women in the chow hall at Offutt. Don't remember the other bases if they did. Not sure why that was.
Lost track many years ago which BX was at which base. They are all so similar. And i agree, they all do a good job caring for our Airmen and their families.

Those brave souls. I remember when Saudi Arabia wanted to give all US military a bonus for being there but, US politicians said no, we were not mercenaries.

Wife plays the market and was just bragging about an $8,000.00 plus so far this year with her investments. I said yeah, and tomorrow it could be a $20,000.00 dollar loss because of Joe Biden. She said "yeah, well he would lose money too". I laughed and said there are two things wrong with that statement. 1. Joe Biden has insider information and would get out before it did, and 2. China will back him up and make sure he is well taken care of.

Liberals must be proud.

Is your wife liberal? My Dad is hardcore Conservative and his young wife is raging liberal, and the arguments/debates they get into are ****ing epic. Especially when I get them going during the holidays.

Is your wife liberal? My Dad is hardcore Conservative and his young wife is raging liberal, and the arguments/debates they get into are ****ing epic. Especially when I get them going during the holidays.
No, she is as conservative as me but thinks that in some areas liberals would not hurt themselves. I quickly remind her of all of these liberals destroying their own communities and how their leaders don't live in those communities.

Like your father though, my wife is much younger than me too.

No, she is as conservative as me but thinks that in some areas liberals would not hurt themselves. I quickly remind her of all of these liberals destroying their own communities and how their leaders don't live in those communities.

Like your father though, my wife is much younger than me too.
You guys cradle robbers or what? :)

Every argument with a female liberal always goes the same. Emotionally-filled hysterical BS as a rebuttal to any logic and counter point.

My favorite exchange is using their established view on something and then showing the contradiction. Only for it to then be followed by yelling and then no longer speaking to me. 😂

Time and time again, women prove they’re easily the most impressionable and brainwashed group. If it’s trendy, the majority of women will adopt that view or often, just adopt the view of whomever they’re with. It amused me to see my ex wife who was conservative posting black squares on social media last year and become a nut about covid.😂

The hq squadron mess hall at offutt was the second worst of my four years in the usaf. only one worse was the army mess hall at ft ben harrison in indianapolis where i was tdy. best one was kelly afb.

Reactions: warrior-cat
You guys cradle robbers or what? :)
I was called a pedophile once by the ladies I used to work with because my wife was 24 and I was 40 when we started dating. They were the Karen types who were all heavy and did not take care of themselves. My wife (girlfriend at the time) used to bring my lunch a couple of times a week and she was/is 5' 10" tall and only weighs about 145 and is very attractive. One of the ladies husband worked with me and would look as my girlfriend/wife walked in and his wife would get pissed. A couple of the guys there would tell me to bang my head against the wall and wake up because no woman like her should be with a man like me.

They still use T38's as trainers. I see them fly over my house all of the time. We have 3 Air Force bases not far from us. Altus AFB is about an hour West from my house here in OK and Tinker AFB is about an hour north in OKC with Sheppard AFB being about an hour south of my house in Wichita Falls Tx. So, we see a lot of aircraft flying over here. Used to use Tinker and Altus a lot for deployments when I worked with the unit movement office of FT. Sill during the heavy deployments.
When i was at sheppard in late 60s there was a training squadron using t-33s and 38s i remember thinking the t-38s were smaller than i had imagined when i stood beside one. i think the t38s were white back then. they’ve been in service for a long time. i had to google the t33s to recall what they looked like.

Every argument with a female liberal always goes the same. Emotionally-filled hysterical BS as a rebuttal to any logic and counter point.

My favorite exchange is using their established view on something and then showing the contradiction. Only for it to then be followed by yelling and then no longer speaking to me. 😂

Time and time again, women prove they’re easily the most impressionable and brainwashed group. If it’s trendy, the majority of women will adopt that view or often, just adopt the view of whomever they’re with. It amused me to see my ex wife who was conservative posting black squares on social media last year and become a nut about covid.😂

Can't disagree. I'm glad my future wife has little interest in politics and is pretty moderate. Not sure I could deal with a liberal woman, while they also try and flip the script on gender "duties". I'd go mad.

But thats a fun thing for my generation and the ones to come. Women are no longer expected to do the "female" duties, but that doesn't apply to Men. Our jobs have stayed the same, we're just taking on more work.

There are no feminists in a house fire.
~Bill Burr

Last edited:
Can't disagree. I'm glad my future wife has little interest in politics and is pretty moderate. Not sure I could deal with a liberal woman, while they also try and flip the script on gender "duties". I'd go mad.

But thats a fun thing for my generation and the ones to come. Women are no longer expected to do the "female" duties, but that doesn't apply to Men. Our jobs have stayed the same, we're just taking on more work.

There are no feminists in a house fire.
~Bill Burr
I blame a lot of dudes for allowing this shit. Women of this generation have been brought up to not be held accountable for anything. They are pumped full of BS all the time. Everyone treats them like they’re weak little forest features. Guys shut up to go along to get along. They’re never wrong or at fault for anything and will find a way to blame another person for everything.

Thwn they will rush to Facebook to post a self love meme and portray like they’re mother of the year when the truth is they put a tablet in front of their kid’s face to act as a babysitter and then they will act exhausted at the thought of being an adult.

They got time to make TikTok videos though.

Do any of you have a resource on CRT? My left leaning wife is trying to get me to listen to an NPR podcast that “explains” was CRT is all about. If I’m going to be subjected to the propaganda, I’d like a resource from the other side, just to balance things out.

Do any of you have a resource on CRT? My left leaning wife is trying to get me to listen to an NPR podcast that “explains” was CRT is all about. If I’m going to be subjected to the propaganda, I’d like a resource from the other side, just to balance things out.

Make her read this:

No, but I have talked to a teacher about CRT.

It's essentially the same stuff they've been teaching for decades, now it's just a big emphasis, and mainly a political tool being used to more aggressively achieve their goal - which is changing america. You just teach the little kids that America is racist, America is white, these are the horrible things America and white people are responsible for. Then, those little kids feel like America is bad, and they grow up hating everything American.

ADVERTISEMENT